Flirting while married

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by RegJoe, Jun 25, 2021.

1. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

I need to admit that I flirt way too much for being a married man. I’ve tried to curb it and only flirt online etc, but have found myself more and more flirting with women that I tend to see on a regular basis, like the BBW manager from Sonic, or the cute grocery store clerk near my work.
    Just curious if other guys and girls have habits like this and what you’ve done to curb them.

Tiddy and Captain Scarlet like this.
  2. CurvyAngel32

CurvyAngel32 Members

Do you feel like flirting is wrong? I only feel it’s wrong if you plan on taking it further if given the opportunity.

Tiddy, Deejay88, BoyToy69 and 3 others like this.
  3. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

I see what you’re saying. I see it’s wrong because I want to take things further… but I don’t act on them. And the wife doesn’t know

Tiddy likes this.
  4. CurvyAngel32

CurvyAngel32 Members

Sounds more like Fantasizing, which I don’t like to feel is wrong. I feel like we as humans. Whether we admit openly or not, fantasize.

sith1, Jmack, Deejay88 and 3 others like this.
  5. I've flirted with people at work because it makes guys a lot more helpful but nothing overtly sexual. Just occasional touching a forearm or smiling while letting my hair down. My partner doesn't care

6. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

this made me chuckle in terms of guys being more helpful. I’m completely clueless to that being a reason.

Lovnflman and (deleted member) like this.
  7. FWKbi

FWKbi Members

So many wrongs here, manipulation, using, sexual harassment, opening the door to set a guy up to be accused of harassing you and losing his job(meaning the mixed signals blurred the lines of acceptable behavior)

Tiddy likes this.
  8. Yeah haha, it makes our lives a little easier.

bry75 likes this.
  9. RegJoe

RegJoe Members

I didn’t take it like that at all. That was quite the jump you made there.

Jello2053 likes this.
  10. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife has been a flirt ever since I met her as a teenager. It doesn't bother me; in fact, I like to see men respond to her flirtation.

Tiddy and RegJoe like this.
  11. talon66

talon66 Members

We all flirt. It just to what degree or how far we take it. My wife flirts and I find sexy. She knows I flirt but it always more of a playful flirt. She is fine and will tease me about it. We both know where the line is. But for everyone where the line is, is different to. I have had women flirt with me that bordered making a pass. I was flattered, even turned on but would never act on it. Flirting is fun as long both partners are ok with it.

12. talon66

talon66 Members

I am sure the guys you flirt with love it. A lot of women I've worked with have done that and I am sure my wife has to. You women know how to work us to get your way. LOL :);):)

13. Comic85

Comic85 Senior Member

I flirt all the time...most of it is just a bit of fun...the Wife doesn't care...she knows I fantasize about her best friend as well. Unless you're planning on taking it further its fine imo.

talon66, Breastfan and RegJoe like this.
  14. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Same here, she's use to it. I do it her presence all the time, did before we were married and probably always will. Just my nature.....

RegJoe and talon66 like this.
  15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I do it all of the time. Often in the hopes something might come of it. But, as always happens, it's just a little innuendo thrown out for amusement and then we go our separate ways.

RegJoe likes this.
  16. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The gals I work with are great and not so sensitive to innuendo. They love joking about sex and so do I. Some do it far more than I do and sometimes I'm taken back by what they said. But we make sexual jokes and teases all the time.

I guess I don't see it as flirting. Just joking around and having fun. But if I were to seriously flirt, it would be for a reason and with intention.

RegJoe likes this.
  17. Slacker Of Krypton

Slacker Of Krypton Senior Member

Harmless flirting or joking never bothered me but the environment is different now. One person's flirting is another person's harassment.
    Over the years I've found that women at work are far more flirty and more willing to tell that off-color joke. I used to have a female coworker say to me - "Do you think you can give me a diagnosis, I think I need a slipindicktomy." I knew it was harmless, but I'd never say it to a woman at work.

FWKbi, GoGo Boots and RegJoe like this.
  18. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

Couldn't have said it better myself. I've always talked about it with my partner, and we would do "test" flirting when we're out together. Keep our distance and let one flirt, the other watches. Once the situation passes, we talk about our comfort levels, feelings etc. on that particular occurrence. Was extremely easy with my wife. When I got back from one of my first flirts at a bar, she was quite surprised with me and shaking her head with an upset face. I was like "Sorry, was I pushing it a little too far?". Her answer "Hell no, she was hot! You should've spanked her ass and brought her back so I can get to know her better!" And that was with a naughty look. I knew right there we were meant for each other lol. We both love flirting, and actually encourage each other to do it. So much fun when everyone is comfortable and under the same page.

RegJoe likes this.
  19. Joboo6

Joboo6 Members

Nothing wrong about where you get your appetite as long as you come home to eat. I flirt much more than my wife unless she has had a few vodkas and is in a comfortable setting. Like gogoboots she will get very handsy with guys.
    Both of us have gone too far in the past, by that I mean with a particular person repeatedly while the other was present. I have no idea what she does when I’m not around.

GoGo Boots, BoyToy69 and RegJoe like this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

I think some of you guys are lucky . I am naturally flirty and my wife knows that hence I am kept closely watched but I do get some eye contact and body language in when we are out . I do get away with that because I always blame it on the other person :D:D:D:D

BoyToy69 and RegJoe like this.