Flight 77

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by RandomOne, Feb 9, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Hey I had heard a lot about the 9/11 conspiracies, the towers and the nearby buildings, but i never heard much about the plane that supposedly hit the pentagon in particular, check this out if youre interested.

video:
    http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001: Flight 77 Crashes into Reinforced Section of the Pentagon

[​IMG]The Pentagon explodes. [Source: Donley/ Sipa]Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon. All 64 people on the plane are killed. A hundred-and-twenty-four people working in the building are killed, and a further victim will die in hospital several days later. [CNN, 9/17/2001; North American Aerospace Defense Command, 9/18/2001; Guardian, 10/17/2001; Washington Post, 11/21/2001; USA Today, 8/13/2002; Associated Press, 8/21/2002; MSNBC, 9/3/2002; ABC News, 9/11/2002; CBS News, 9/11/2002] Flight 77 hits the first floor of the Pentagon’s west wall. The impact and the resulting explosion heavily damage the building’s three outer rings. The path of destruction cuts through Army accounting offices on the outer E Ring, the Navy Command Center on the D Ring, and the Defense Intelligence Agency’s comptroller’s office on the C Ring. [Vogel, 2007, pp. 431 and 449] Flight 77 strikes the only side of the Pentagon that had recently been renovated—it was “within days of being totally [renovated].” [US Department of Defense, 9/15/2001] “It was the only area of the Pentagon with a sprinkler system, and it had been reconstructed with a web of steel columns and bars to withstand bomb blasts. The area struck by the plane also had blast-resistant windows—two inches thick and 2,500 pounds each—that stayed intact during the crash and fire. While perhaps, 4,500 people normally would have been working in the hardest-hit areas, because of the renovation work only about 800 were there.” More than 25,000 people work at the Pentagon. [Los Angeles Times, 9/16/2001] Furthermore, the plane hits an area that has no basement. As journalist Steve Vogel later points out, “If there had been one under the first floor, its occupants could easily have been trapped by fire and killed when the upper floors collapsed.”

2. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

It was probably a missile.

Or an exotic directed energy weapon.

3. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

i've actually read (somewhere :rolleyes: ) that all of those planes were really HOLOGRAPHIC PROJECTIONS,

and i don't really remember if it was laser technology that was supposedly used, targeted missiles, or pre-laid explosives, to destroy everything the way it did.

That one was a little far out, even for me... :eek: