Flexeril (Cyclobenzaprine) How much!?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Blackwell, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Blackwell

Blackwell Guest

So I have a good supply of Flexeril or Cyclobenzaprine or w/e you would like to call it, that my mom was prescribed, but she doesn't take them anymore.

They're 10mg pills, and I wanna know how many would I have to take to get a good effect, and how many would be way too much! Help me out yo!

Thank you =D

(P.S.) I think I saw a discussion about this drug on here, but I figured a new thread would get more attention hehehe

2. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

yeah sorrry man flexeril sucks.. maybe if you took like 4 or 5 and smoked weed you would feel....better? it sucks thro them away. or keep them cus they do make u sleepy like benedryl

3. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

flexerils are good to potentiate an opiate nod. they're not too bad but then again i like muscle relaxers. im weird.

id take like 2-4 to get a feel for how they work. i know theres someone on here that said they took like a shitload and it didnt do anything but i would NOT recomend doing that. thats probably like a 1 in a million chance you could take a bunch and nothing would happen.

4. Blackwell

Blackwell Guest

Hah, yeah I heard that makes you WAY sleepy, I was thinkin about grabbin a few cups of coffee then downin maybe 4 of those suckers... Oh well, from what I've learned 4 or 5 won't kill you so I think I'll try that and see what happens, Thanks yo!

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Cyclobenzaprine licks donkey taint. The last time I took some, I ate 17 of them and didn't get any effects at all, recreational or otherwise.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You ate 17 cyclo's and didn't feel it? that's like enough to count as a suicide attempt :p

cyclo's are OK if you absolutely have nothing else to get high on. They will make you extremely drowsy, knock your ass out, but before you pass out your muscles might feel "good", maybe, depending on if you like that feeling. definitely bottom of the barrel high.

7. Blackwell

Blackwell Guest

Holy shit 17? Damn lol... I grabbed a few cups of coffee like I said before, and then I hit 4 of the 10mg pills, felt pretty good for a bit, reminded me of any painkiller really, but hell I went home and slept for hours.

Felt like somebody shot me with a bear tranq... high wasn't too shabby though... I'll prolly just stick to pot, I like being awake to enjoy.

8. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

HAHAHAHAAHA:smilielol5:

Werent you the guy that ate like 90mg xanax and 91 benadyrls LOL

you're nuts man:devil::afro:

9. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

HAHAHAHAHA

you musthave woken upp rechargged to the max:2thumbsup:

10. TopNotchStoner

hahahaha No, it was 120mg of xanax with 31 benadryls. Get it right, homie:tongue:

148mg of xanax, on another occasion. hahaha Not all at once, mind you; it was 148mg over the course of a few hours.

11. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

word.:afro: BUT DAM!:devil:

12. G0dm4ch1n3

G0dm4ch1n3 Senior Member

13. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

DONT take 4 or your first time - while 17 may give one person no effect, 2 will knock me out for a looooooooooong time, with an extremely unpleasant, but intense buzz (you feel so weak to the point where you cant even lift your finger.

14. LiL'Momma82

LiL'Momma82 Guest

I am new to this forum... and I can see this is an old thread, but my husband got mad tonight and decided to swallow up 17 5mg flexeril all at once tonight... naturally I'm worried sick.. I thought maybe i should take him to the ER, but he wouldn't go.. will he be ok?!

15. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

We are not doctors :( depends a lot on his health. He will probably be ok? But he will likely sleep for several DAYS in a row. Also there is the issue of why he swallowed so many pills like that . .

16. east lilly

east lilly Guest

Flexeril has never done anything for me. As for muscle relaxers, the old fashion Soma works better for me. I smoke a little and take about 3 soma. The high last longer, but it still makes me sleepy.

17. Hedgeclipper

Hedgeclipper Qiluprneeels Nixw

Soma is the dope. Low dose gives you nice, pleasant relaxation and a high dose gives you an almost nodding opiate-like delicious high. I would LOVE to have some soma right now.

As for flexerils They can potentiate opiates. If you go buy some Oxies or vicodin and take a couple flexeril, you'll feel pretty chill

18. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

i took flexeril before and it felt alot like taking 4 or 5 benadryl, makes you really tired but its not euphoric

19. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

goddamn newbies bumpin these old threads. TNS i saw u posted u ate 148mg xan, so ridiculous.

20. TopNotchStoner

lol And you KNOW I'm not exaggerating. You've seen, firsthand, how I am when I have massive amounts of xanax at my disposal. haha