flavor of DMT in back of throat

Discussion in 'DMT' started by ChinaCatSunflower02, Feb 20, 2013.

1. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

even before i ever tried DMT, in the middle of the day i will randomly get this flavor in the back of my throat that i now recognize tastes EXACTLY like the smell and taste of DMT. Is this just a weird coincidence or is it possible that since it's supposedly already in your body that it could actually somehow be DMT-related?

What are your thoughts?

I've also been very interested in Kundalini for a while, which i feel i may be in the middle of a Kundalini Rising. I can go in to deep detail if needed, and i wasn't even planning on mentioning it at first because people might shrug it off as nonsense, until i searched kundalini throughout the hipforums and saw and read that many people have made their own forums regarding their own experience with the phenomena. Sometimes it can be triggered or awoken through psychedelic episodes. Perhaps this could have to do with the DMT flavor?

2. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

DMT has a very generic mothbally flavor, it kind of tastes like halitosis . . . so I think that it's the DMT that tastes like something familiar, and not the other way around :)

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Your body was subconsciously craving DMT lol.

4. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

Funny you say this. A couple weeks ago I smoked a small amount on weed. Got a huge body load, the room felt very large, and I had the perception of a consciousness sitting on my lap with really bad breath breathing right into my face.... : o p

5. TryptaNice

TryptaNice Member

Dude, I get the taste of DMT in the back of my throat all the time!! It's so bizarre. It happens randomly, such as when I cough or sometimes just out of nowhere, fairly often for months after using D sometimes, but then when I don't have any for a while it goes away. :p I think it's pretty funny.

6. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

What does that mean? I wonder if our pineal gland's are running haywire...