Flacid Play

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by John1234567, Nov 23, 2016.

1. John1234567

John1234567 Members

Whose into starting with a soft one and building up to a raging hard one? Some guys don't like this play because it tickles or they aren't in the mood yet. Loving feeling it get hard especially if he is a grower

I love it likes this.
  2. Styx

Styx Members

I think it's hot to take a soft cock into your mouth...suck it slowly...and feel it grow in your mouth.

Usually by the time I get there, it's already hard, but a while back during one of my TS encounters...my partner had mentioned that "she" wanted to top me. So she lays back and I noticed she had gone soft. "Her" cock had gone flacid but it hadn't really shrunk much, so there was still some good length there. I took it in my mouth and enjoyed how limp it felt while I toyed with it with my tongue. Needless to say...it didn't take long before it was rock hard again. LOL

3. RaleighChris

RaleighChris Members

I'm glad I found this post...flaccid sucking is one of those odd things that doesn't happen very often but when it does I love it. It's been awhile, but my first bud and I would often play after a night of drinking, or bjs would be very spur of the moment. Both situations were great for different reasons. I loved being drunk or having a buzz while we played. He seemed to last longer and our sessions always seemed hotter. Spur of the moments were great because I didn't know it would happen, and most times we'd be hanging out and just pull his cock out. No talking, no foreplay, just my mouth on his cock. If we had been drinking it usually took him a bit to get hard. The first few times I was like wtf, but I could literally suck or slurp his cock in and out of my mouth without moving my head. He often held my head in place and moaned that he was gonna be hard in no time. Another benefit was being able to mash my face against his pubic area without gagging. He'd hold my head there as I sucked on his noodley dick, feeling it grow little-by-little until I was gagging on it.

4. Pantyman75

Pantyman75 a man and his panties

Loved sucking a soft cock hard

Sigma94 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  5. KurtH

KurtH Members

Starting with a soft cock or bringing a cock back to hardness after sucking it is great for me. The feeling of a soft cock growing in my mouth is a big turn on for me.

Sigma94 and Bicaptain My Captain like this.
  6. Sigma94

Sigma94 Members

Never knew I could get hard again after a cum until I had a guy suck me off. It was painful at first but then it was amazing. The second orgasm was better than the first.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah, It's probably my favorite moment when sucking a guys cock. My wife and I have a shared male lover and he loves being sucked hard for a second load as do I. Which ever one of us gets his first load we'll relax ourselves with a ten minute break then my wife will sit on his face in the 69 position as I take his flaccid cock back into my mouth. She gets a front row seat to watch me work and he gets to eat some pussy. I love the spongy feeling of his cock in this state as I power grip it with my lips sucking and stretching it, slurping on the head as my wife grips the base of his cock. Then I take both his balls into my mouth so she can enjoy sucking his soft cock hard at which time we both begin sliding our lips up and down the length of his cock to meet at the head to kiss. Now he's raging hard as we continue to team suck his second load out as she's grinding her pussy in his mouth. We get his load and she creams his face. There's also been a few times I sucked guys off that we pretty drunk, I love the challenge of sucking that "limpy" hard for a load. I don't mind sucking for an hour or so to get it either, feeling it growing in my sucking mouth, I really enjoy it as I get a good bit of his pre-cum to taste so when he does finally cum he is totally exhausted, satisfied, and completely drained. :dizzy: I love sucking cock and it doesn't matter if it's soft or hard when I go down on him, either way I'm going down to get his load of cum.

Bicaptain My Captain and Sigma94 like this.
  8. Windman

Windman Members

For me it’s either way, I like sucking one that starts hard and cums faster. But starting out with a soft one is gratifying in that I know what I’m doing is getting him hard. I like both. What I really like is when I feel his head swell right before he busts.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

When his head swells I know he's about to cum and deep throat him so he can bust his nut right down my throat as I'm pulling his lower torso closer and forcing my face against his belly. Guys love it when there entire cock is engulfed as they release there load of cum.

bigredinmass likes this.
  10. whatthehale009

whatthehale009 Members

I have never been with a guy yet...but that is one of my favorite fantasies is to suck on a soft cock until my jaws get sore...I think my first time....it being soft would be good practice...and to feel it grow...then letting it get soft again...would have to be great...he would be so turned on that he would fill my mouth full....There's no better feeling to cum after edging for an hour or two...