Fisting Successful!

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Daniel_62, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Daniel_62

Daniel_62 Member

After years of trying, Last night it happened. Wife had a fling with a freind & her husband, When she came in, we were both horny as hell.
    Started fooling around, her pussy was well lubed and very loose.
    With my hand drenched in KY, it slipped in without any pain. She
    had the most intense orgasms. Maybe it helped that he had a large dick.

I've been wanting this for a long time. For those that want to try it.
    lube up really good, Its incredible

Dave

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Thanks..and well done!

4. silk896

silk896 Member

Done properly ie slowly, with receiver in total control, it is the most amazing experience.
    Well, done. Join "the club!"

5. kurona

kurona Member

uh hooray i guess!!!

6. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I have to admit when i was asked if i could be fisted I was pretty sceptical but kept an open mind, I did some reading and research and found most women had a very positive experience from it, i agreed and we set about getting his hand in me, once it finally did enter, and yes it kind of just pops in i had an amazing big long orgasm, yes I was hooked :)

7. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I wish I could fist my wife, but she has a somewhat smaller than average pussy and I have really huge hands. Back in the days when we were in a regular threesome (with another guy), she'd get incredibly wet and relaxed. Even then, the most I could get in her were my four fingers and never passed my knuckles.

Maybe there's a trick to it that I don't know.

8. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

Sometimes you may just be too big, there is also a turning motion you can make that can make it easier to get in her. Of course she needs to be relaxed, if she gets excited she gets tighter. there are lots of good articles online about techiques on how to do it.

9. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Like buzzgunner says; a mans hand can be just too big. Only seen fisting in girl/girl play. Fisting led to a very intense orgasm. Liked watching the pussy lips open like a flower blossoms when the hand was with drawn.

10. Spencer1

Spencer1 Members

Yes fisting can be fun. My wife is petite 5'2" size 2 but 32 DDD. After a bit of foreplay and using my favorite corded wand on her clit I use Jo lubricate which by the way is the best. It took me a few months but now she can handle my whole hand all the while vibrating the hell out her clit. She says being filled to the max just makes the anticipation of me entering my member explosive.