Fishhook tips

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by Zampino, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Zampino

Zampino Member

well ive let my dreads lock up for 3 weeks now. it seems that a lot of the backcombing has come undone and relaxed especially at the tips, they stay together but are not puffy at all like some of the roots. its like as flat as normal straight hair would be. and they curve and look like little fish hooks. in time will they get puffy with knots? should i backcomb them again? theyre knotting up a little but not like puffy thick knots, just enough to keep them from splitting. or will the knots from the middle of the dread grow to the tips?

anyone?

2. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Leave them! They will knott with time. Play with them as bit with your fingers if you want but dont worry. My dread were the same at 3 weeks. People didnt even realise i had dreads, they thought i'd just stopped brushing my hair (which technically i had)

3. i have the same thing n i hate it n some r split but i juss leave it sum times t'n'r backombing dosent do nething (i tryed it) playin with the tip helps knott the very tip n i stick it in the rest of the undreaded part n over n over n over i did it 2 like 2 n never can remember wich 1s so i dident pay attention