First

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by manslow2000, Apr 1, 2006.

1. manslow2000

manslow2000 Member

I had sex for the first time today, and it wasn't like what I thought it would be like. Wasn't necessarially a success eather so I wanted some advice.

When I penitrated it wasn't like how I thought it would be. It went in and out really easially. To be honest I could barely feel it.

I stopped after about a minute. I don't know if I busted or if I just lost my errection. It was kinda embarassing but she didn't make a big deal out of it so whatever.

Could me not feelin it and loosin my erection be a sign of overmasturbation? If I stop now would that problem go away if that's the case?

Thanks in advance

2. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Hmm how do you masturbate? Maybe you've got tms. Which is basically masturbating prone or against a matress. If that's they style of masturbation you have it makes intercorse not all that great. So maybe that's it? Were you using a condom? Condoms are known to desensitise the situiation so maybe try changing the type that you are using. She could also be... not so *ahem* tight so maybe that's the problem and that she needs to clench against you more if she knows how to do that. As far as overmasturbation goes... how many times a day do you do it? I think if it's over 3 you might have a problem but other than that it's probably not an issue.

3. manslow2000

manslow2000 Member

ok lets see. i don't got tms i don't think cuz i don't masturbate against a matress or anything like that. I was usin a condom as well. I don't know about her tightness. The thing was I was errect before I started but not really really hard, if that makes sense.

I masturbated 1-2 times a day almost evry day and 3X a day once in a while. It's a lot but i'm without a doubt going to cut down. It's not a big deal to me and I don't feel like I have to all the time i just get bored and do it. Oh well i'm hopin it was first time jitters or somthin like that.

It was a trojan lubricated condom. Come to think of it the lubricated part was inside, as in the lubricated part was touchin my dick. Was it on inside out? The directions say "[size=-2]. Be sure the rolled-up ring is on the outside." but i'm not too sure what it meant by that.

Thanks for your help. It's frustrating but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it.
    [/size]

4. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Heya,
    Just make sure that when you put it on, you're able to roll it down along the shaft easily. If not, it's inside out. (Psst, girls, learn to do this with your mouth ;)).

You mentioned not being very hard. I don't think that's a very huge problem. Sometimes there's anxiety with someone you don't know well or at your first time, things don't happen like you think they might in your best fantasies. An erection doesn't happen when you think it would too sometimes due to getting too worked up or performance anxiety. Just relax, more foreplay helps too.

5. exceptional_screwup

exceptional_screwup Member

I had the same problem my first time and It was the way I masturbated. I would only use my thumb and index finger around my head and It seemed like nothing elso could get me off like that. Once I started masturbating regularly with a full hand I noticed my sex life sky rocket. Do you masturbate in a uniqe way?