First trip changed me

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Strummit, May 15, 2007.

1. Strummit

Strummit Member

Wow, I tryed acid for the first time ever, and not only was it one of the greatest experiences ever, it made me think in ways I never have before. This is a description of my trip in no real order.

I had taken 2 tabs wanting a powerful first time. I think I got it. Time was a being, I could feel its presence and knew it was here with me. I'm not sure why I thought it was time, but I knew it was. Everything was alive with color and feeling. I could feel the presence of every object like it was alive and human. I went to examine my chair for a while and when I turned back to my bed I was watching myself and I seemed to be asleep. I started trying to wake myself, but had this growing fear that it might not be me who woke up and looked back at me. If it wasnt my eyes staring back at me, everything would certainly end. I would be trapped watching another person live my life. Ive read about trips before and I heard that sometimes your thoughts become real to you. I guess thats what happened because when I saw myself open my eyes, all I saw was black. I was sure the universe was over, but instead of freaking, I told myself it was going to happen regaurdless of what I did. That made everything ok. I went down to get a drink of water, but decided I would rather have apple juice, although I settled for water since I had turned the faucet on already. I laid down on my couch and watched everything happen. Eventually it ended and I felt tired but honored.

I tried to explain this to a friend, and she really didnt understand it. I said that pschadelics like these not only help you think outside the box, but open it up, dump out the contents, and examine them from every angle. I think that makes sense, but i guess she didnt. She told me she understood a little, but most of it was lacking logic. Although logic is a way of thinking. It's the collaboration of thoughts, ideas, and memories to create an idea which does not conflict with any other ideas, thoughts or memories. If you have different ideas and views on a matter, another person's logic may not, or can not apply to you. If you can or have viewed things differently from a scientist who says x=x, and you explain that y=x, he will prove you wrong with his logic and knowlege of the way similar people think and have already said things work. More people have said x=x so therefore it is correct. They cannot be persuaded on the matter because their entire world is based on what they have seen manifested.

Ahh now this might not be the right forum anymore since it is half ramble. Oh well, enjoy, and maybe this will spark up a conversation.

2. ghost of rat

ghost of rat Senior Member

Im happy for you.
    Ive met people who say there perspective on stuff changed after amazing lsd experiences, I think its realy interesting it can do that to you.
    My first/only acid trip was wonderful, not strong, But Il be going on another one sometime in the future which I hope will be the the same lerning/ door opening experience it was for you.
    Btw you should have got apple juice! When I was on lsd I got some apple juice it was amazing.lol.

3. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

dude thats kick ass.
    but how did it change u ??

4. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl, it didn't, he just thinks it did, the classic trap of psychedelics.

5. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

6. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Thats what happens when 14 year olds eat L.

7. Strummit

Strummit Member

Ah maybe it was a day after thing or something. Either way I enjoyed it. I dont know if I am going to do it again for a while though.

8. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

maybe it changed you in the sense that you see the contents of the box at different angles now like you said. its these kind of experiences that get me so hyped to do acid, i really hope i have a good experience like you. thanks for the story i definately enjoyed reading it.

btw, you're one hella smart kid haha

9. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

I hate the box metaphor it dosent make sense to me. What the hell is "the box" in the first place.

10. seanydizzle

seanydizzle Member

the box = the usual, average thinking boundries. at least thats what i've always looked at it as.

11. Strummit

Strummit Member

It comes from the term "thinking outside the box" which basically means thinking differently than people have been taught to see things.

Thanks seanydizzle. I'm not really that smart in school though =p

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outside_the_box

The box is explained there.

13. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

haha, fucking nine dots puzzle, who would have known. I actualy kind of like using it in this way, The Inside of the box are the thoughts that have gave up becuase the walls of the box have convinced them there is nothing beyond, the box itself is religion, and outside the box are the thoughts that go on to infinitie. And the only way to get from inside to outside is to basicaly to tell the walls of the box there full of shit.