first time

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by gdawg19675, May 30, 2007.

1. gdawg19675

gdawg19675 Member

Hey everyone, im lookin to try acid for the first time either tomorrow or the next day now that i just graduated from high school...anyways im getting 3 geltabs and my question was if the experience is any different using geltabs versus liquid or blotter papers....i know thats probably a stupid question, but i was just curious because thats the only form i could find it in....probably going to take either 2 tabs or all 3....any tips/advice is welcome too, thanks

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

lsd is the same no matter what media its on... but i like gel tabs the best, good find. 2-3 will be great!

3. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Take one and wait an hour if its not strong enough take another.

4. 3xi

3xi Senior Member

dont listen to fallout55

2-3 will be fine, take them at the same time

5. gdawg19675

gdawg19675 Member

yeah i just hope its enuf, the guy im gettin it from supposedly has it all the time so hopefully that means it'll be fairly decent stuff since it sounds like he knows what hes doin....i just want it to be as good as possible since chances are i wont be able to do it for a while after this, so hopefully 3 geltabs will be good

6. Glordag

Glordag Member

Just take all 3 at the same time and hope for the best :) . It might be pretty intense, but if you aren't gonna be able to do it for a while after that, I think it will be worth it for sure. Just be sure and keep a positive attitude and the intensity will be AWESOME!

7. kar33m

kar33m Member

I say take all 3 too. If you only do 2 you 'll be left with one geltab that a. you wont be able to do in a while. b. wont probably be enough to get you high anyway.
    and this will also guarantee that you get high even if it's weak hits. so yeah do all 3 and "hope for the best" :)

8. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Hahaa thats what my friend thought who now thinks Jesus is rising.

2 would be ok, 3 can be pretty intense if you get heady doses.