First time you kissed Boy/girl

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by experimenting youth, Jun 10, 2006.

1. yeh when did ya i 13 and i did thursday lol bit l8 probs but it dont matter hehe i'm interested and i wanna know how it changes through generations as well so comment as well

2. haha at first i was gonne make a comment on how everyone was 12 then i realised iwas the only one to have voted.

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

The first time i kissed a girl I was 12. The first time I really kissed a girl was when I was 13.

I haven't kissed any guys. :(

4. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

The first time I was 10 he was 14 and terrible. His 16 year old brother was much better.

5. the first time i kissed a girl i was like 6 but like a real kiss i was 13

6. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

well, the first time i kissed a guy i was 12, but the first real kiss was at 13.

7. soccergirl

soccergirl Member

I was 12 years old.

8. zodiacflower

zodiacflower Member

...i believe i was around 11...it was ages ago

9. honeyfugle

honeyfugle pumpkin

i was 14, on holiday in turkey and it just so happened that a really hairy middle-aged man kisses me... and because of the situation i was in, i was too pertrified to push him away, so i froze and kept my mouth jammed shut.

it felt like i was being slapped with a wet fish actually. :p not pleasant by any means! :D

10. pita225

pita225 Member

first time i ever kissed a guy i was ummmm like little little like kindergarden little the first time i really kissed a guy i was 12

11. dietcoketree

dietcoketree Member

my first REAL kiss was when i was 14 and sitting in the hallway with my first real boyfriend. he told me to kiss him, so i leaned over, and i did. :)

hes an ass. lol

12. Micha

Micha Now available in Verdana!

hahaha aww :D :D

13. Blazin

Blazin Member

I was about 10. we were hiding behind her couch. It was funny..

14. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Hahaha, okay, go ahead and laugh now and get it over with....

My first kiss ever was when I was 18, second semester of college. Then 2 minutes later, it turned into a 2 hour makeout session. Haha. [​IMG]

15. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i know of one i was in kindergarten with. there may also have been one when i was younger. somewhere arround 2 or 3.

=^^=
    .../\...

16. AshtonsMom

AshtonsMom Banned

I was raised in a really conservative environment, so I wasn't allowed around the opposite sex alone until I was 16....lol

17. yeah i was 12 when i had my first real kiss i guess... i dont really think a kiss at 5 is really concidered your first kiss...

18. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Member

uh, i was under 10. i'm not even sure what age. but i had some cute neighbors and boy friends haha.

19. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

there's something to brag about :p

i was 14 and i thought it was so gross i vowed to never french kiss again.
    i changed my mind 3 months later. haha