First Time With Tramadol

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by MrDot, Jan 23, 2009.

1. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Never done opiates, just like an hour ago I think, I popped 250mg worth of tramadol, at first nothing but now I'm started to get some real big downer effects, sick to my fucking stomach which is normal I hear? Yuckkk, the downer effect is great but the sick stomach effect sucks.

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

careful.. Tramadol is dangerous... and well.. ain't really an Opiate..

3. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Dangerous as in how? I heard never to go past 8 of them, mann I'm sick but the feeling is amazing.

4. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

my mom has a script for these....... just fyi idk

5. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

They drop your seizure threshold significantly more than other opiates... plus they suck so that's a pretty combination of traits :p

If you never want to really be able to get into heavy abuse, but you're set on experimenting with opiates, you should get some hydro... because oxycodone will rock your world :D

6. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Okay, I think I OD'ed on the acethenomine or whatever, my throat feels like it is partially swollen, been puking all day, pale, dropped 10 lbs in a day, ussually on a acethenomen OD you GAIN weight because of liver failure....I'm confused...

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

What is acethenomen?

Do you mean Acetaminophen?

I didn't think Tramadol had that in it?

If so, how much is in each tablet, and how many did you take?

It takes around 4k mg of APAP to cause problems, and around 6k to overdose, usually 8k...

8. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

There are products with acetaminophen and tramadol... ultracet is the only one I know of.

Ultracet has 37.5 mg of tramadol hcl and 325mg of acetaminophen.

How many did you take? Was it Ultracet?

9. does2

does2 Member

Damn, MrDot... seriously dude.... We are trying to prevent danger reduce harm with these drug forums.
    A lot of forumers go out of their way to try and post the right information to see that people have safe experiences...

And I see you here, complaining about sniffing benzos, complaining about jail, complaining about booze and overdosing on Advil... now you are here worried that you od'd on Tramadol, I mean "acethenomen".

Please re-evaluate your drug use. Please re-think the drugs you are abusing.

Good luck.

10. Feelings Of U4ia

Unless he took like 14 Tramadol, he should have nothing to worry about, besides the fact that he should be educated enough about the dangers of APAP AND Tramadol from being on this forum.

11. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

The one think I never researched was Tramadol, someone on the forums said to take 5 so I did, kinda dumb considering Tramadol isn't even a fucking narcotic. I'm just gonna go get OCs tonight. Get some real shit. I never complained about sniffing benzos, I love snorting those. <3

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

There's also a bug going around too, I had some drivers in Ohio yesterday complaining about feeling sick, one had to pull over and sleep because he kept throwing up. Probably just bad timing.

13. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

That is exactly what I thought, three of my friends got the stomach flu bad so eventually I started to think "what am i worryin for?" If it would've been liver failure I think within 24 hours I would've known something was serious.

14. Feelings Of U4ia

You do understand that snorting benzo's is pointless right? They aren't water soluble, so they don't get absorbed, they drip down the back of your throat, and end up in your stomach as if you swallowed it. Any effect you get from it, besides the fact that it hits you faster (because it's already crushed so your stomach acid doesn't have to break it up) is pure placebo.

Not to mention that you are snorting mostly binders and fillers, considering a xanax pill has at the most 2 or 3mg of Alprazolam, and the pill is MUCH bigger then that.

If it works for you, by all means go for it, but I just wanted to inform you that it isn't effecting you any different then swallowing it, and snorting all binders and fillers isn't the best thing for your nose.

15. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

QFT :)

16. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I only snort clonazepams, anything else I just place under my tongue, idk I just love to snort things. Some people just like to 'snort' rather than eat it or disolve it under their tongue. In my mind, it serves me good. :] Hell I haven't had a zanny in a lonnggg time, first benzo I had though.

17. Feelings Of U4ia

Yeah, I just wanted to let you know that it's not getting you any higher by snorting it, because it doesn't get absorbed like other water soluble drugs do, it just drips back into your stomach like and gets absorbed there, just as if you ate the pill, but crushed it first. So it does hit you faster, but it doesn't hit you harder like other drugs do when snorted.

And a 1-2mg k-pin is probably like 200mg size pill, so you have to think about the fact that you are snorting 198mg of binders and fillers, just to get the other 1-2mg, and it isn't making a difference in the high.

But like I said, if it works for you because of placebo, more power to ya, just wanted to let you know that information in case you didn't know, because it might make you think twice next time.

18. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

:puke:

Yea I haven't snorted anything with apap in it since I figured that out long ago.

19. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

lolz, clonzapem er however you spell it is filled with less binders correct? Klonopins are a little different.

20. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I never get sick from tramadol, cuz I ALWAYS eat well before eating 200mg. then you can add more later if you feel like it.