First Time Sharing Your Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by BiLarry55, Dec 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

What do you do the first time you watched your wife with another guy?
    The first time I watched my wife guide another guy's cock into her pussy, I was so excited that I shot my cum without touching myself.

2. nympho man

nympho man Member

I was licking my wife's clit as I fingered her pussy the first time I saw her suck another guys cock. Moments after that is when I saw her take another's guys cock in her pussy other than mine.

That time and every time since is so unbelievably hot and makes me so horny just thinking about it!

3. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

I just watched and enjoyed it immensely. It was on a secluded sandy beach, next to a stream in the woods, on a warm sunny day. They'd been working up to it for about three weeks (after I initially suggested it and they both agreed.) We had previously been to that location many times, but always just to sunbathe (nude.) From that day forward, it stopped being just "the beach" and was always referred to after that as "the fucking beach". It was a given that, if my wife and our friend went out there together (whether I was with them or not), they were going to fuck!

2 people like this.
  4. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

Well I really can't count this as sharing her the way you are talking, because I have never got her to fuck another man.
    But we did play with a guy, she was in the middle and we each sucked a tit, fingered her and played with her clit until she cum.

MikeBD, Sharesrule and BiLarry55 like this.
  5. BiLarry55

BiLarry55 Banned

That sounds like sharing to me. Did she enjoy it?

6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

OH yes she did. I don't know anyone who can cum and NOT enjoy it.

2 people like this.
  7. micky50

micky50 Members

I have been dreaming of sharing my wife for months now. She is a lot younger than me and I would love to see another guy pleasuring her. We are in the UK but it wold be so hot to see her naked for another guy and finally to see him inside her making her cum. Would love to chat to couples interested

Samir85, al_s and BiLarry55 like this.
  8. al_s

al_s Guest

Still, sounds like a fun date.

1 person likes this.
  9. al_s

al_s Guest

I like looking over at the husband while I enter and slide in to his wife, watching him get hard.

joebob, Alice in SC and jmadre like this.
  10. icetop17

icetop17 Members

Sharing wife with another partner has become more a reality for many couples. It is a life style very much has the potential to enhance your marriage. Being with her as she enjoys sex with another man or watching you with another woman is such an erotic beautiful experience.

Sambone, Alice in SC and jmadre like this.
  11. Biwing

Biwing Member

My first time I was watching DW sucking him and he her with my own raging hardon standing at attention.The first time he entered her, I shook all over with antisicpation of their coupling. After watching them for a moment, I started lavishing her boobs and DW was going crazy with pleasure. Before he came, he pulled out to delay it and I scooted under DW placing her on top of me in a 69 position for a BJ and to oral DW. He entered her again from above. I was in heaven having a very closeup of their coupling and with the sights, smells and tastes, I came in her mouth for the first time! He came in her and I cleaned him off as he withdrew then proceded to clean her up.

This happened three times more that evening, with he and I switching places every other time. He also had her twice alone as I watched.

My DW swallowed at least three times that night. Something that she had never done before then.

We schedualed another get together before he left. There were many more MFM and he took care of her while I was away working construction. All with my blessings.

12. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

joebob and Python 8 like this.
  13. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Our best friends asked us to wife swap and I left it up to my wife. I had been the only man she ever had oral and intercourse with. She was a virgin when we met. We were drinking, smoking weed and snorting coke, so she was uninhibited and said yes. I have a problem with anything that is a stimulant. I can get erect but not cum. So sex with my friend's wife was not so good. I gave her two quick orgams but she got frustrated that I could not cum, so we just stopped to watch our spouses have sex with each other. My wife basically just let him pound her into the couch. It was nothing like the love making we had at home. As I learned from his wife who kept asking me to hurt her more than I was comfortable with a new sub, they were into some heavy duty BDSM.

I watched my wife with a cigarette in my hand and a glass of Scotch in the other. It was not arousing nor did I feel jealous. On the way home my wife said that she hated it, had bruises on her breasts and that I was more then enough man for her. She said that she did not cum and she could not imagine orgasms more powerful than I gave her since her whole body would cramp up, not just her toes. She said that she never wanted to have sex with another man again.

The sex when we got home was very intense due to what is called sperm competition. That lasted for a few days. Although my wife was done with other men, it turned her on to see me with another women and she began to invite all of her girlfriends into our bed. We ended up moving her best friend into our home where she was in our life for 30 years. I do enjoy watching my wife with other women. I can cum easily watching them but much better when I join in. Neither of us every had the desire for her to have sex with another man again, just women. We had rejected three couples who asked us to swap and just settled in with our girlfriend.

Prior to meeting my wife I lived with a girlfriend into cuckolding but I did not know it for a few months. I was only 19 and coming off a 3 year relationship with my ex fiancee, so my sexual experiences was limited to her and a bunch of one night stands. It took me months to figure out that the strange faint taste during oral sex was semen. When I asked her, she told me the truth and I agreed to her dating other men because she was a true sex addict who was a former hot cheerleader that needed validation that she was still hot by having sex with every guy she met, even the ugly and low class ones. She had sex with me 2-3 times a day and after performing oral on her while telling me how many times she came and how many guys she was with, I got to choose any sex act I wanted. She would wake me up at 3am to have sex. She was insatiable so I really did not care what she did. I did not love her and I knew that I would be relocating far away in a year so this relationship was going nowhere anyway.

Then one night she asked my three visiting friends to gang bang her. They looked at me and I said it was OK. I knew it was over so why not let my friends have fun. Even that did not turn me on. She saved me for last and wanted me to clean her up with my tongue. I said not and kicked her out the next day. A month later she wanted to meet me for lunch. She asked me to impregnate her because according to her I was good looking, had a high IQ and a good sense of humor. Also said that she did not want any man in her life. She wanted a kid and to go home and live with her mother. I said no right away.

So I get no pleasure in watching someone I am in a relationship with, have sex with another guy. I just find it interesting to see them from afar. I like watching my wife with girls only. I am actually very alpha and want all the women to myself, and that is the way it was since I was 20 years old. I lived with two women who loved me and also had girlfriends on the side. I have been a cuckold and watched my wife with another man. I like to experience different things at least once and I did and do not want to do it again. My wife still regrets having sex with another guy.

Sharesrule likes this.
  14. creamywife

creamywife Banned

Same here :)? My husband cum instantly for just to discuss about bring another guy in while we have sex.

Am246*, jj07, BoyToy69 and 2 others like this.
  15. Python 8

Python 8 Members

My first time seeing was a little different . Partying with another couple late one night the wives went upstairs for something and when they returned they stood in front of us and did a slow striptease to our thorough amazement and enjoyment . When they were naked they proceeded to remove our clothes and , by the way , they had stood in front of us with his wife in front of me and my wife in front of him . When we were all naked they knelt down and proceeded to suck our cocks . It was truly amazing in all respects . His wife gave a superb blowjob and I watched my wife blow him in a way that made his eyes roll back in his head !

Shortly we switched back and started enjoying our own wives . That was the beginning of the new level of our friendship that went on for years . Many great stories came from it .

16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

First time I shared my wife I wasn't with her we had been at this bar shooting pool as always one Saturday afternoon! My wife is a very good pool shooter and often takes on a guy to shoot a game and often gets hit on while shooting pool. We had been talking a lot about sharing her since she often gets hit on and at first i said no but my wife has a way of getting what she wants and this was no different! While in bed the night before the subject came up once again and while making love in the heat of me cummings and finally said yes! The next morning she went to the bar by her self again she got what she wanted! I almost went nuts thinking did I make a mistake but at the same time excited as hell thinking my wife was going to the bar to get fucked! It was the longest three hours in my life to tell you the truth! My wife finally walked in the door and with a smile she told me she got fucked several times by two different guys who she had left the bar with! Her face was all white her make up was all gone that she put on before leaving and she had no panties on she had left them at the apartment where she went with the two guys
    to get fucked! She kissed me several times thanking me over and over again I wanted to take her to bed but she said no not until she took a shower! Why was I so excited after all my wife just got fucked by two guys! ............Tell me what are your thoughts....

17. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

It's exciting that the wife is opening her mind to outside possibilities. It's hot knowing your wife is desired by other men. Her stories when she returns to you make great bedroom talk and your sex life ramps up with your wife for weeks afterward.
    My ex wife would go on "dates" with her lover. They met regularly for about 6 months. As soon as she walked in the door after a date I was all over her. I could taste him on her lips. I couldn't get my face between her legs soon enough. And soon I had my cock where another guy's had just been, especially since he'd always cum in her. Do yourself a favor........next time do not let her shower before your reclaim her.
    My current wife and I had several MFMs with a close trusted friend. It was amazing to see her let go and enjoy the attentions of two men. Times we were all connected through her body. Other times I would just sit back and watch. And after he left the reclaimation sex was intense.
    Is your wife of the mind set that she'd consider letting you watch?

Poplo. and jmadre like this.
  18. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

This so reminds me of our first MFM. The 69 with DW on top and our friend fucking her mere inches from my face. You described it perfectly.

joebob and jmadre like this.
  19. Hugh_36

Hugh_36 Members

The first time is super intense. As others have said, I came without touching myself, just air thrusting in time with him and her.

BoyToy69, Poplo., jmadre and 3 others like this.
  20. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I agree!

Lovnflman and (deleted member) like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.