first time sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ajse, Sep 28, 2005.

1. ajse

ajse Member

Hi all,

I am going to get married very soon.When I will have first time sex with my wife,then is there any way so that I can come to know whether she had sex before.Please help.I really want to know whether she is vergin or not?Someone told me that a woman bleeds when she is having first time sex.Is it true?

Thanx,
    Ajse

2. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

you could do the easy thing and ask her is she is!!!!!!
    she will proberly tell you the truth and if you dont believe her then thats your own little problem,

the only ways will be if her hymen is broken which is like a little bit of skin, BUT it can be broken in different ways e.g tampons, exercise, horse riding!!!! not every woman bleeds either so thats not a good way.

i seriously think you should talk to her though, would it be that bad if she wasnt!!

3. whatwasithinking

whatwasithinking Member

Not all women bleed when they lose their virginity. The most simple thing is to look into her vagina to see if she's still a virgin or not.

4. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

whatwasitthinking!!!!!! are you being serious? look in her vigina? how will he be able to see if she's a virgin?

5. wadaler

wadaler Member

actually, some women had sex b4 but they still have vigina. others, they may have never had sex b4, but their vigina are just not there. in conclusion, there is no way u can tell she is a virgin or not! one marry woman, he'd better trust her! otherwise, dont marry her!...this is my opinion!

6. tempo

tempo Member

Why is it such a big deal, If your going to marry her make sure you love her and things like this don't bother you, it will make for a quick divorce.

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

people, it's vAgina, not vigina. sorry, twitchy over spelling these days

what does it matter if you really love her? like tempo said, love is gonna be more important than who fucked who previously.

some women do bleed, some don't. I never did, my first time didn't hurt at all, but I do remember getting some spotting when I was first learning how to ride a bike so I think that's when my hymen broke. Some chicks aren't even born with a hymen, it's not the best measure of virginity

most virgins are pretty awkward and uncoordinated when it comes to sex. Some less so than others, either because they intuitively know what turns their partner on or because they've researched it (there are a few thousand how-to's on blowjobs out there after all).

I'd say don't worry about virginities, think about the love you two share.

8. whatwasithinking

whatwasithinking Member

Of course I'm serious, Wiggy. The only thing he would have to do is spread the lips of her vagina a bit and see if she still has a hymen (or not).

Here's a link for him in case he doesn't know what the hymen looks like or where it's situated. Please, don't click on it if you don't want to see a picture of a female genitlas!

http://www.coolnurse.com/images/hymen1.jpg

9. tempo

tempo Member

I think she reffered to the idea of giving her a physical when he is affraid of just asking....besides how is he going to explain the foreplay with a flash light [​IMG]

10. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

ASK HER. Do not marry someone if you think they are lying to you about sex.
    There is no point in looking at a woman's genitals for clues if you have no idea what you are looking for.

Some of the answers here are hilarious.....
    "check if she has a vigina" -HELLO...first of all, learn to spell...v-a-g-i-n-a...second where does it go when we have sex? You need to look up your terms....
    "see if she still has a hymen" -again...where do you think it goes after we have sex? On vacation? It is still there, just not the same.

Unless you are a doctor who knows what to look for, forget it. All vaginas are different.

11. GreenBird

GreenBird Member

As others have already said hymens are often broken before sex so that it not an indicator of whether she's a virgin or not.
    Ask her and trust her, you should trust her if you're marrying her.

12. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

Forget that bleeding thing-if you find anyones car keys in there-she's not a Virgin.

13. lovelightlisa

lovelightlisa Senior Member

LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love you!

14. PrettyUgly

PrettyUgly Member

How can you tell if a male is a virgin or not?! LOL!

15. Nessa Anarion

Nessa Anarion Member

my god... you guys really need some sex classes. this is ridiculous. ASK HER for god sakes...

16. Destro_the_punk

Destro_the_punk Member

isn't a HIPPY FORUM the wrong placeto look for information on the purity of your bride to be/ idealy her hymne should be intact if she's a good physicaly inactive young woman, but who knows. between skiinng, running and life, most females loose thier hymne without sex.

17. SofiaS

SofiaS Member

yeah thats right!

18. CachedOut

CachedOut Member

This probably sounds bad, but I'd never buy a car without test driving it first. Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

Cachedout

19. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

Agree 100%! Not only should you test drive the one you are going to buy, but you should test drive some others just to make sure there aren't any better ones out there. I mean you wouldn't want to get stuck with a lemon would ya? ;)

20. mattzdope

mattzdope Banned

There are a lot of clueless people around here eh?