First time San Pedro, How much?

Discussion in 'Cacti Delecti' started by ChiefSS, Aug 23, 2004.

1. ChiefSS

ChiefSS Member

Hey guys, im pretty excited to say im about to take my first mescaline trip, if all goes well. I blended up about 12 feet of 10 year old san pedro, boiled with lemon juice for an hour, strained through a sheet, re boiled about 30 minutes and strained, and came out with about 6.25 liters of dirty yellow juice that tastes horrible. Is that about the right amount i should get from that? Now how much should i take. Im an experienced tripper, with about 20 shroom and 20 lsd trips under my belt. I want to get the total effect that i read here on the internet, so how much should i take, and how many people will this be good for. Im assuming this will get a good number of people tripping. thanks for all the help and i cant wait to get this trip started.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

keep cheese handy. San Pedro tastes like ass.

3. ChiefSS

ChiefSS Member

ya, i know, but how much of that ass should i swallow to free awesome, i want a good trip out of it.

4. Maverik

Maverik Member

Try to reduce the volume a bit more by slowly simmering it down. 12 ft should contain about 6-10 decent doses. Right now with what you have I would say 20 oz. is a good starting dose. You should be able to simmer that down to between 5-8 oz. MUCH easier to only have to consume a small amount.