First time question need help

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by brodieh, Jun 9, 2019.

1. brodieh

brodieh Members

took at 8:29 it’s 9:46 I don’t think I feel anything

145-155 ug tab I cut in half diagonally and put it under my tongue for like 15 minutes chewed and swoolowed it. I feel kinda normal idek what should I do and will I feel more affects? The dealer was pretty legit buying off dark web and buying a bunch of sheets and profiting them on his snap in like a week time

soulcompromise likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It should take effect soon.

As for if it's bunk, I would let it slide. You could mention it to the guy, but I wouldn't try too hard to get your money back. You'll probably be able to tell if he's in on selling some bunk. If not, he probably got played too.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's going to take a few mins to run a few things through Urban Dictionary before I understand wtf I just read.

I always turn the lights off, at the very least candles for low light. Lava lamp or coloured LED strip's are perfect. Put on some mood music and get in the groove. Don't worry about if it's working or not, just let the enhanced reality sweep over you.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Snapchat dealers are the new scam. So you did not purchase yourself on the deep web? It's not that hard to do yourself. Don't trust someone else.