First time Perc user

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by get_up_stand_up, Apr 3, 2007.

1. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Hi, I have the opertunity to get some percs. I have a small opiate tolerance and weigh 130 pounds. How much is a good first time dose and how much is an overdose. Thanks. Peace.

2. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

well i'd reccomend taking roughly 3 for the first time....the overdose ammount i'm not sure of but i wouldn't take more then 6 or 7....thats probably not overdose but it will make ya sick as hell.

3. Tainted

Tainted Member

Hmm I know I replied to this thread... Either it didn't go thru or I accidently replied to a diff. thread...

Percs have tylenol as well as oxycodone. Try not to exceed 4.5 grams of APAP (tylenol) double check this, but somewhere around there liver damage starts.

Also, oxycodone varies from person to person. I need 60mg without tolerance to get a good high, 40 to feel anything at all. My girl needs 20mg to get a good high. Start at 15-20mg and work your way up. You can always take more. Find a comfortable high. If you start getting a little naseua, stop. If you take too much, you may throw up, but throwing up on opiates is almost pleasant. No gagging involved, it just sorts of comes out and then your relieved to have it out and you feel better for a bit.

Percs come in 5, 7.5 and 10mg oxycodone doses. So check with drugs.com or rxlist.com on their pill id to verify your oxycodone/apap dose.

Also, most important. If you can get oxycontin, get that. It's the SAME DRUG (oxycodone, I hate people that will do percs but not oxycontin, its honestly the same exact drug minus tylenol) Tylenol isn't good for your liver so your better off doing oxycontins.

4. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

tainted is 100% correct

5. ryan_pills

ryan_pills Member

ya i need 5 percs to feel a good buzz and like 8 to get an okay high and ten is my record and i was feelin pretty good, thats allot of apap so i dont even do them any more oh and they were 512

6. ryan_pills

ryan_pills Member

i think i relized i had a problem when i got a craving for the taiste of percs, they taste delicious