First Time I've Contemplated NOT Smoking the Bud.

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Twizz, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I got this nasty ass weed for free off of a friend. He said it was old, and he didn't want it and I figured that anything that was wrong with the bud would just die as soon as a flame touched it.

Now, I'm not so sure. I pulled a bud out of the bag and its got blue and white spots on it, and it smells like a freshly-dug hole (smells like dirt). I fear that not EVERYTHING is going to be killed and I could get sick from it.

To smoke, or not to smoke. Zat iz de queztion.

2. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Oh and I also have the bud drying now, it's still moist. I'm hoping that the mold will just die or become obsolete when it has no more moisture to leech off of.

I've never heard of that tactic before, but it makes perfect sense to me.

3. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

haha! hahahaha

4. Please do not smoke that pot. It just isn't worth it. Just throw it out. Bad shit could happen if you smoke mold.

5. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

6. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Meh, too late.

I got a really wierd high though...

7. _toker_

_toker_ Toking Up

did you die yet?

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My weedman gave me a free 1/2oz one time that he had accidentally put in the washing machine wth his pants. It didn't even smell like weed.....more like laundry detergent and ass, so I finished off my sack that I bought, didn't have any more money to spare for more weed, so I smoked the nastiness and got pretty fuckin stoned. It seemed like more of a artificial/dirty high than a regular weed high, but I smoked it all.

9. wiuf

wiuf Member

a girl I used to date left some sparkly blue nail polish at my place. I coat my weed in it and it is so pretty. :)

10. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

I kindof admire that. Waste not want not :D

11. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Just as I was thinking, the weed dried out and so did the mold. The spots seemed to go away as they got drier, and after I busted the bud apart all I could smell was chronic.

I just HAD to smoke it, and I don't care. I'm like 95% sure that the bacteria or whatever on it would have been burned by the flame.

But I chewed on the stems anyways.

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Damn right, man. Smoke if you got it; especially free weed, regardless of quality.

13. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

ye but the bacteria u bruned with the flame would then have its remains (alive/or not) inhaled in ur lungs, and if it was baaaad bacteria- u woulda gotten sicker than a dog

14. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

Bah... nothing a lil antibiotics couldn't clear up in.... a month or three ;)

15. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I wouldnt have gotten sick.

If it's burnt, it's burnt. Not active anymore. Most bacteria is destroyed at like 80 degrees celsius or less.

16. Lol, there's a reason people don't smoke bud with mold on it. I don't think I would've smoked it 0_o

17. Dazed-Jamie

Dazed-Jamie Member

I've heard of a growing tactic to sell shwaggy weed where growers leave the bud out and let it get moldy n then put it in a freezer for like a year... after that the mold isnt visible any more but it makes the shwaggy weed seem better when smoked. Unfortunately the poor bloke who buys it doesn't really know what they are smoking...
    I'm not sure how true that really is but just thought I'd share

18. Hobes

Hobes Member

are dogs sick all the time. i have never knowned

19. Hobes

Hobes Member

my poor dog

20. UsefulIdiot

UsefulIdiot Member

Why the hell would you do that?