First Time Grow

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by pokeyy, Jun 7, 2006.

1. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

Well i've been lurking around these forums and reading up on everything possible and I finally decided to give it a try. I got these seeds out of the schwag half oz I had. I didn't even germinate them this time, I just threw them in the peat moss cup and put a half stick of 15-7-7 food in it at the bottom for root strengthing. I know a lot about growing it all but I don't understand some parts of it, thats where you guys come along. Would you all please help me with my first growth, I would like it.

Hopefully if I do well, I can start on my Chocolate Chunk seeds I got from a friend off of 2 pounds of there fresh harvest.

Here are the pics of my 2 plants as of 12:00 pm June 7, 06.

Heres plant 1:
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, the bottom 2 leaves have died/dying.

[​IMG]
    Also, bugs have gotten to it :\. That happen a while ago actually, but the plants still ticking.

Here is plant 2:
    [​IMG]
    Notice the 2 smaller leaves in the middle growing, my friends dad told me to pinch them, how far down the stem should i go?

[​IMG]
    Only about 3 inchs tall.

I water them every day and make sure they get direct sunlight for a while also.

Anything I should do as of now except just water them until they get bigger, then transplant into a bigger pot with fert?

2. berries_420

berries_420 Member

its just a baby

3. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

a baby ive had for like 3 weeks...?

4. buffoonman

buffoonman Senior Member

Don't overwater. Let the top couple of inches dry out first. Plus don't pinch any leaves.

5. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

Yeah thats what I was thinking, it's way too young to pinch or anything. So there isn't anything specific I should do for the time being?

Update: The plants grew 1/4 of a inch and plant 1 grew its new set of leaves, plant 2 grew 4 leaves :)

6. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

If you're impressed with a 1/4 inch of growth, just wait until your plants start vegetating, you're gonna love it haha

7. pokeyy

pokeyy Member

Yeah man I can't wait. I'm not really even growing for me, I just want the community where I live to be flowing with buds. Even if this plant is male I just want to see a plant of my own grow. It's like my own child I have made come alive.

I love Marijuana. Gods plant givin to us homosapiens. Smoke til you die, never get dry, always look towards the sky, in hope to fly :).