First Time Grow...Has THIS Ever Happened to You?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Oreocookiemadness, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

Okay, so I'm a newbie grower and processed my first indoor harvest in early June. Grew white widow and wonder woman. I'd have to say I'm more than a little disappointed because after the whole drying and curing process, my stuff smells "yardy" and not like you would expect really good MJ to smell like. The white widow packs a gentle high, but not what I'm accustomed to and love SO much about the last batch of widow a friend of mine grew from the very same seeds. The wonder woman doesn't seem to have any potency whatsoever, which is a really sad disappointment.

Can anyone shed some light on what I might have done wrong? I'm planning on setting up the indoor nursery sometime in early October again and would like to get an awesome harvest, unlike this last time.

As an aside, the two widow plants produced about an ounce per plant (about 2.5' high) and the two wonder woman plants produced at least 4 ounces combined.

Damn it. I am your willing grasshopper. Teach me, O Masters.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

didnt let ripen long enough..
    didnt flush well enough..
    lighting intensity isnt as strong.. shitty buds.
    bad jeans in strain..

3. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

what were you using for lighting? i would say you probably harvested too early.

4. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

1) Could be...but I swear to god I let the stuff flower for 12 weeks.
    2) Used 400W lights, which should have been plenty for 4 plants
    3) Both seeds came from Nirvana, but I'm not blaming them. Think I just had a newbie ef-up.

Damn it!

5. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

6. Oreocookiemadness

Oreocookiemadness Member

YES. Started out with a 400w MH.