First Time BJ Advice

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by henderson15, Jan 29, 2009.

1. henderson15

henderson15 Guest

Hey folks,

I have a mission- tonight I am going to give my BF head for the first time ever (at least for me). I had an ex who was really a dick about it, so I would never give it to him. I finally feel comfortable enough to try with my current SO.

So here's the deal. I want to eventually be amazing at it, but I know that it won't be the most amazing thing ever tonight. But, I'm looking for tips on how to make it the best I can do for me and him tonight.

So, for the ladies- I know I'm just supposed to relax and have fun, but if you could give me tips on positions/tricks that help me to be comfortable/avoid neck pain/etc., I would love any advice. Is it best when you kneel, or when you suck him when he's laying down on the bed? Any other options that work better for your own comfort?

Also, for the guys, if you could share some tips on what are some simple moves that are also generally good moves to make. Aka- I probably can't do the triple tongue twist tonight, but something that is easy and will still make him happy until I gain enough confidence to try the more complex tricks.

Also, having a really sensitive gag reflex sort of runs in my family (dentists get annoyed with us), so any tips on how to avoid that would also be helpful.

Thanks (and I'm sure my BF would thank you too!)

2. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Use teeth as much as possible. We love that!

3. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

And the drier it is, the better.

4. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

dont forget to puke on him

5. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

I preferred to have him sit up or lay down with his legs spread, and I either knelt between them or beside him. I never had any neck pain, and I'd do it for awhile, though probably not for ages so I guess you might have some neck pain if you're down there a l-o-n-g- time, but I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    Here's how I would do it, mix a little teasing in there.

Look him in the eye and lick your lips. Make him wait for it, anticipate it. Rub the tip of his cock slowly over your lips, like you're putting on chapstick. When you're ready to take him in your mouth place your lips on the tip and make a little bit of suction and then slowly push it in, as if he were penetrating you instead of just opening your mouth wide and closing your lips around him.
    You can tease the tip a little, just have fun. Roll your tongue around the head under the coronal ridge, alternating using the tip or more of your tongue, you can flick it back and forth. You can tap your tongue under the frenulum. Don't worry about deep throating your first time, he'll appreciate that you're doing this period and you can make him feel good even without taking his whole length. Take what feels comfortable, and grasp it with your lips. Go up and down, but don't forget about your tongue. You can be swirling and licking as you go up and down, move back up to the head for a bit, whatever. Just vary it and do different things.
    My ex liked it when I'd take him in just past the head and suck really hard, like sucking a thumb so the mouth and tongue contracts around his penis.
    You can stroke his balls, raise them up while you're giving him head, massage them gently, lick and kiss them. You can be stroking the base of his shaft while you're taking him in and out of your mouth. I found this difficult do do at the same time since I'm still a noob, and you may as well but it helps to do so.
    Make sure he knows you're enjoying it, if you moan a little or hum against his cock that'll give him good vibrations. ;)
    Just have fun though, it's great for a guy to receive head but to receive enthusistic head is definitely a turn on.
    Good luck! Hope I helped. :)

6. Therese Aline

Oh come on, people. Give him a break. Do y'all have to give every noob shit?

Edit: Her?

7. booshnoogs

booshnoogs loves you

Yes, it's in the forum rules

8. henderson15

henderson15 Guest

No worries, Therese- I am a big believer in karma. I'm pretty sure they'll get bad head or no head in return for their unwillingness to share tips :)

I am a female.

Thanks for the tips, btw- very helpful.

9. Therese Aline

No problem. :) Have fun!

10. caliente

caliente Senior Member

You don't need advice on how to do it ... you'll figure it out quickly enough. Just pay attention to what he responds to and keep doing that. Oh, and don't act like it's a chore that you hate (doesn't sound like that will be a problem).

Also, you might want to decide ahead of time what you're going to do when he ejaculates. Don't wait until you've got a mouthful of semen to suddenly wonder "Now what?"

Most of all, have fun. Sucking your man's cock is a very sensual and sexy thing. Enjoy yourself!

11. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

make sure he can see you're face when he's cock is in your mouth, i don't know why but guys totally love that.

12. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

use your tongue around the head, especially around the hole and the frenulum (line of concentrated nerves under the head). other than that go to town and do what feels natural, any head is good head for the most part (no biting!)

13. rainbowgeek

rainbowgeek Member

Go straight on, not from the side. ;)

14. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

Don't rush it either, guys don't like it when it seems like something that your trying to get over with.

15. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thats true, we're weird that way.
    The biggest thing for me is teeth. A few unintentional scrapes can hurt for a day or more. On the other hand we're usually so happy to be getting head that we might concent to letting you take a bite.
    It'll all be good, don't worry.;)

16. sophieclair

sophieclair Senior Member

you should probably give here tips on how not to use her teeth.:D

17. Mr.Good Cat

Mr.Good Cat Member

should i make an instructional video for you?

jkjk take your time, I'm sure he will let you know what he likes. You really shouldn't ask either, change things around every so often. Don't keep doing the same thing for a wile. and a big one for me is do it every so often and more often than i want to ask for it. That's when it's great is when you "like to do it" good luck

18. henderson15

henderson15 Guest

Sure why not. . . I love amateur videos :)

19. grimjivey

grimjivey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Your right, but I wouldn't be exactly sure what to say. I'd bet that someone who gives BJs semi-regularly would be better to give that advice than me. I've only given one.;)

But your right I shouldn't have given only half the advice. Sorry Henderson15.
    maybe someone else can hook us both up with some teeth tips.

20. jia

jia Member

Most girls and gay men (and heterosexual men too, I suspect) have an instinctual grasp on the fundamentals of how to suck a cock, everything else is just technique. We could write many many pages on what we as individuals believe are the best techniques however the only real teacher is experience.

If you want to be good at giving a BJ you have to give a lot of BJs. That's my advice. Start tonight and do it often.