First time Ayahuasca

Discussion in 'DMT' started by NexxuS, Sep 25, 2007.

1. NexxuS

NexxuS Member

Im about to do Ayahuasca for the first time. i other drugs of this sort i have experience with is Lsd and pcp. is there anything i should prepare for or be aware of?

2. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

just make sure you aren't taking anything that will interact bad with the maoi

3. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

to be safe just don't eat for 12 hours before and after

4. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Definitely fast before and after. Water, nothing else. Keep a bucket for vomit and a bathroom close by. You're 99% sure to need it.

5. ergotoxine

ergotoxine Member

last time I tripped I didn't get much nausea at all- a little but I didn't puke.

6. NexxuS

NexxuS Member

thanks for the info guys. i had a fun trip. dident puke at all.

7. bigblondeafro87

bigblondeafro87 Member

Did you have any mental epitomes? I'm curious as to the details of your experience

8. NexxuS

NexxuS Member

im not quite shore what mental epitomes are ( im still young and dont have a very vast vocobulary ) but my trip started of with acid like visuals of breathing walls and moving paterns. after i while i worked my way of my bed and walked into the bathroom and looked into the mirror and i wasent there just a black siloute of me in the mirror. then i just remember laying down and closing my eyes and when i opend them i was in a creek with with rapids washing around me and somone was talking to me in a diffrent launguge. im not exactly shore how long that lasted but after it wore off i just had slight acid visuals for a little.

9. bigblondeafro87

bigblondeafro87 Member

O by that I meant did you have any thoughts that were very important or momentous. Sound like you had a fun trip though, where'd you get the ayahuasca?

10. EliWhitney

EliWhitney Member

Wow that sounds like an incredible trip. I plan on going to South America and doing some with the Shamans. Maybe in a couple of years.

11. bigblondeafro87

bigblondeafro87 Member

Are you really? I was planning on doing that as well, I've read amazing things about it, and I think it would be very beneficial for my mind

12. EliWhitney

EliWhitney Member

Wait were you asking me?

13. bigblondeafro87

bigblondeafro87 Member

Yeah, I guess I should have asked you in a PM, as a matter of fact I will haha

14. uplink

uplink Member

dmt is great, but not really recreational. it's intense and many believe it to be a very spiritual experience.