First Time Actually...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MegaLisa830, May 12, 2007.

1. MegaLisa830

MegaLisa830 Member

Yeah, this 4/20 was groovy for me. ^_^ It was my first time trying Marijuana actually.. heh.

My Dad smokes, and I never had. I was never into the Drug Scene. But I was interested about Pot all the same, because I like the 1960's, Hippies, Flower Power, and all that. ^_^ Anyway, on 4/20, my Dad was smoking at night as usual, and I just then heard about what the day meant. And I was still curious, so I asked if I could smoke too, and so then he let me, as it was 4/20 and all.

He had to hold his orange and black bowl for me and light it. I'll never forget that view of the bowl, all black with orange stripes, in the glow of the lighter.. And of course I inhaled very slowly.. And that junk burned my thoat so bad..heh. I was coughing and stuff, as I wasn't used to it. I guess I wasn't breathing it into my lungs, because I didn't feel anything at first.. But my Dad was stoned and a bit drunk, so he kept giving me hits. Even after, finally, I did feel something..

It was a fuzzy feeling in my head, and I felt tired.. When I'd walk around, it would be the weirdest thing, my vision was a teeny bit blurry, and it felt like I was walking through Maple Syrup.. Everything seemed to last forever.. Especially the conversations. I kept rambling over and over, and sometimes I'd drift away in my thoughts, only to come back and forget what my Dad and I were talking about.. lol. It was weird.. My younger sister came over to me being high, and she knew right away that I was..heh. She didn't like how rambley I was. And she was also jealous that she hadn't been there earlier. I listened to some music before I went to bed, one certain Beatles song, and it sounded so beautiful, so deep, and it seemed to last forever.. ^_^

When I finally went to bed, I lied down, and tried to fall asleep, but my thoughts were so loud, and they kept me awake for awhile. I closed my eyes though, and relaxed, and I felt so light, and my bed did too. It felt like I was floating on a cloud, and that's what I imagined also.

In the morning, I was tired, but alright, and I just couldn't believe I had smoked the last night, and on 4/20 to boot. It was too cool, and I know I'll never forget it. ^_^

2. Splosh

Splosh Member

Do it again ^^

3. AncientHippie

AncientHippie Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wonderful first time account. Thanks so much for sharing.

4. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

That's awsome. My first time was awsome as well. I'll never forget it. It was on my brothers birthday about 30 minutes before I had to be there Me and a couple friends decided to smoke some pot... I was in for a suprise and got super high. I was seeing things in slow motion... Stop frame motion.. Everything would seem REALLY REALLY close up, then really far away, and music sounded completely different, and I kept seeing from different angles, like i'd see what I was looking at from above my head or from the side for a few seconds then I would be back in my eyes. I kept getting lost in my thoughs too. Pot will never be like your first time though. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

that sounds like you had alot of fun

6. nouronion

nouronion Member

uno the first time i got high i wasnt sure if i liked it. at first i did then i got really paranoid and i was like shit this sux and i just went to bed and didnt smoke again for almost 3 years. then i did it a few more times and loved it, now i've been high for the last year or so lol. it kinda got better and better everytime i did it. i'm glad u enjoyed ur first time though.

7. deadfan200

deadfan200 Member

That's soo cool. I just smoked weed for the first time last week. I loved what you said about everything lasting forever. When I was on the train coming home I was listening to a Bob Marley song and the organ solo just kept going - even though it only lasts like a minute or something.

I can't wait to get high again!!!

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

You are very lucky your first tiem was with a loved one...
    My first tiem was with a boss. :s

9. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Fallout, im sorry but when I read your last message there ^^ I burst out laughing for some reason. I found it really funny. lol.

10. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

i'm happy you had a memorable first time.
    my first time was eh.
    my second time was FUCKED.
    by the third or fourth things were chillin and i was like ye, i like weed.

11. aesther

aesther Member

haha the picture, your signature, the expression on your face smoothly finishes your first time memories descrp.

12. mortes

mortes Senior Member

That's a really nice story. I'm glad you got to enjoy a good piece of life. enjoy many more moments.

13. Ehoney29

Ehoney29 Member

When I'm high, I always start rambling and getting distracted by my thoughts in conversations. And then I forget what I was even talking about in the first place.

Glad you had a good first time.