first sexual experiences

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by redbarcheta, Dec 29, 2004.

1. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

me and my girlfriend were watching a movie, when she pulled down my pants and started playing with my penis. then I did the same, and began to try to finger her, then started tounging her and fingering her at the same time. After that she sucked on my penis for awhile.

This post wasnt to tell you about my first experience, it is to ask for some help. I tried stimulating her clitorous but i dont think i was doing very well. Is the clit visible? or is it inside a little. She seemed to like it more when i was inserting my middle finger into the main passage more than when i was trying to stimulate her clit. Maybe this has been talked about but i didnt bother to look.

So ladies, how would you like a man to pleasure you with his hads and toungue? please include full details and how to do it. Guys i guess if your experienced you could help me out too.

peace easy

2. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Alot of woman do like the clit but if you have you palm facing up and stuck in your middle finger, towards the top thats where you'll fing the G spot. It's kind of hard to explain and I've never explained it before but personally thats what I like the most. Trust me... you'll know when you hit the spot.

3. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

yes i could tell. so when you hit the g spot, it feels better than if you stimulate the clitorous?

4. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Me personally, I think so but then again when your younger different things feel good, when you get older and more experience its different then too. Maybe because with experience you know exactly what you like and what you don't. Different people are so different so its really hard to say. But alot of it really is in your head. They say that an orgasm is more mental then physical. So it also depends on the situation and the mood both of you are in. I know I don't like the same thing all the time. You have to experiment and try new things and see what works best for you guys. I hope I helped... a little.

5. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

yes you did help me alot, i think the best thing is to just ask her

6. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

Yes it is. And also don't be afraid to tell her what you like too. Thats the only way to have the best sexual experiences. Be honest with each other and it will pay off.

7. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

cool thanks

8. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

"i am the commander of the clit, i make that shit work!"
    hit that clit with youre tounge, then while your workin it, take a finger, any one will do, get it on up in her and bring it right where your tounge is (but on the inside) squeeze that shit yo! bury your face in her, keep tryin to get those hips wrapped closer and tighter around your face. remember, the female orgasm i almost purely mental, you gotta make her believe that your lovin it and cant get enough, not cus its pussy, cus its her pussy. grab her ass alot like your lovin it, say shit like ' im gonna do this all night long'
    there was actually a really good thread this chick wrote once in hear about different techniques. man youre lucky, i wish i had advice and a computer and a girl when i was 15. damn.

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

both at the same time if you only do one it's like having a gorgeous sweater on but they didn't have the skirt in your size. unless you're having sex than it feels complete and there's no nedd for the skirt unless you're a little kinky like that.

10. redbarcheta

redbarcheta Member

ha thanks for the advice people