first post

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by luckytriple6, Mar 21, 2008.

1. luckytriple6

luckytriple6 Member

I have been a member of shroomery for quite some time now. I finally decide to try to find some rcs after reading about them for a few hrs. I was always able to find sources before web tryp shut them down, I was just assuming they were all scams and never really did more looking into it. Today I started looking more into it and found myself here. Now that my balls have gotten a bit bigger I'd like to try to place an order but I'm having trouble finding sources. From what I read today rcs are still easy to get if you know where to look. I searched for a few hrs and haven't even found a place selling 2c-i which is what I'm looking for...am I blind or do I have to wait for someone to offer up a source. Seems like I'd have to email and inquire with the company... hard to do without an address to send to. Are there any vendors that come up in a search engine...google comes up with lots of crap

2. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

You can find some pretty decent sources with google. Try different keywords in your search, and remember, your buying CHEMICALS.

3. eshold1

eshold1 Member

I am not having much luck either... I seem to have been scammed $80 by one site (which will not be named).

4. omshiva

omshiva Member

sucks to hear about people getting burned. i always research my vendors well before ordering and only order from them if i can be relatively sure it's not a scam.

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Welcome to Hip Forums. Please keep in mind that part of the forum guidelines include not asking for, providing, or posting, sources.

Good luck :)

6. TheIcon

TheIcon Member

Someone should update the sticky on finding sources. It's quite difficult, and even with a good deal of time and effort, it most likely won't result in any finds. It seems sources are mostly in personal social circles, and that's understandable considering the situations/topics/items involved.

But maybe that's just the way it was meant to be.

7. Jimmy420

Jimmy420 Member

try searching the chemical name and @husmail on google

8. vibra

vibra Member

Yes that’s a real good trick. I’ve been using it allot.

9. moñorojo

moñorojo Member

great tip, found a couple that way