first order

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Slaps, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Slaps

Slaps Member

my source has a nice selection of various rc's, but i cant decide as to what i should get first. im fairly new to rc so i want to get something that will really get me experience. im thinking about getting 1 tryptamine and 1 phenthylamine.

so basically im asking for others experiences and feelings about:
    2c-e
    2c-t-2
    2c-i
    and

5-meO-dmt
    5-meO-MIPT

any and all ansers appreciated :cheers2:

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

totally go with the 5 meo dmt, ive heard it is more visual, and phenthylamine wise id go with 2ci since your a beginner.

3. Slaps

Slaps Member

what form should my 2c-e and 5-meO-dmt come in for proper usage?

it says they both come in crystalline powders...

4. sahota

sahota Banned

They are all lovely drugs, though i would probably go with the 2ce, if i only had to chooce one of them.

5. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

crystal powder is right. stick like 20 mgs in gel caps and ur good for a trip.

6. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

the meo DMT needs to be freebase form, nothing else. Make sure it is or its useless without an extraction

7. omshiva

omshiva Member

yeah i wouldn't bother getting 5-meo-dmt from that vendor

8. Slaps

Slaps Member

what exactly is a freebase form of 5-meo-dmt? this rc looks like a lot of fun from the reports ive read on it

9. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Actually, I disagree with 5-meo-dmt being "fun". It is a very powerful, intense, short acting psychedelic. It can easily tear your ego to shreds. The experience can be terriyfing to say the least... It must be approached with great respect.

The freebase form of 5-meo-dmt can be vaporized, while the salt form is mostly used for insufflation and sublingual administration.

5-meo-mipt would be much more "recreational" and "fun" from the list you provided, as far as tryptamines are concerned.

10. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I would recommend 2C-I as the phenylalanine and probably 5-MeO-MIPT, just because it I haven't heard many good stories of 5-MeO-DMT. Normal DMT sounds much better as 5-MeO doesn't even really have visuals with it (Even though that isn't that bad.)

11. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Go for the 2c-e that is what I am doing!

12. Mattis

Mattis Members

500 mg of phenoethylimamine HCL taken with an MAOb inhibitor suck as Hordenine HCL produces a profound and intense euphoric stimulation of the neurotransmitters and acts as an amphetamines. The adding off the MAOb inhibitor prolongs the activity of the phent

I'm just in
    Ingesting 500 mg of phenoethylimamine HCL along with an MAO B inhibitor such as Hordenine HCL produces profound intense euphoric state of mind and extreme Amphetamine effect. It's not to be taken every day maybe 3 times a week but it really helps take the edge off and keeps me happy.

PEA ; phenethylamine

This is a link to excerpt the compilation of
    PiKHAL the works of Alexander Shulgin where he synthesizes every possible of turning of phenylalanine in to a psychoactive chemicals.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

10 years ago for fucks sake

theyre probably dead or in jail

14. Mattis

Mattis Members

My bad I just wanted to get my experience out there bored as hell perusing The Forums

15. Codemouse

Codemouse Dr. Spc. Cody

2ce causes bad HPPD. I didn't like it, it was dark and heavy.

2ci was loads of fun for all of us.