First dream in a week

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by Kynd_Mike, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Kynd_Mike

Kynd_Mike Member

I just had one crazy dream. I just spent the weekend at F.U.N.K. so I went at least four days with no more than two hours of sleep at a time. Last night I slept for 14 hours straight and my dream were very vivid.

In one part of my dream, a woman that I have been thinking about lately showed up at my door with a baby, she claimed the child was mine. She also told me that she tested positive for an STD, namely AIDS. I've never had sex with this woman and have only spoken to her on one occasion.

In another portion of the dream I was chilling with a friend of mine, the one who came with me to F.U.N.K. WE were leaving a school and then a Phys. Ed. istructor saw us. The teacher looked the same as a real chill security guard (the last time I saw him was the day I met the woman in the first part of the dream). He chased after us and mi amigo turned into a bird, a finch or something like that. I let him fly off as I held the teacher back.

I'd love to here what anyone thinks of this dream. I know my dreams have meaning, but it's hard to put this one together.