first debris from satellite crash this week .. brings down dash 8 Flight 3407

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by deleted, Feb 16, 2009.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

http://www.truveo.com/Fireball-may-be-from-satellite-debris/id/3871396035

The crash, which Russian officials said took place on Tuesday February 10 2009 at about 1700 GMT (12:00 p.m. EST) above northern Siberia, is the first publicly known satellite collision and has raised concerns about the safety of the manned International Space Station.
    The collision happened in an orbit heavily used by satellites and other spacecraft and the U.S. Strategic Command, the arm of the Pentagon that handles space, said countries might have to maneuver their craft to avoid the debris.

The Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 departed from Newark on February 12, 2009, at 9:20 p.m. EST. Shortly after the last communication by the flight crew at 10:11 p.m. (03:11, February 13 UTC), the plane crashed into a house in the northeast Buffalo suburb of Clarence Center, 6 miles (9.7 km) short of BUF's Runway 23, killing everyone on board.

I will remind you this plane fell out of the sky.. Planes do not fall out the sky. Turboprop Do NOT fall out of the sky and FLAT land.. This plane did not skid. It is flat!! Like pancake,, http://deadon.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/rabbit_pancake.jpg :p

I have been working on on this in theory for many a crash and do believe its possible.
    Hot metal object falling rapidly into planes fuselage, where fuel is stored :D Really not much of a theory is it?

Its a birthday present for Pressed Rat.. :cheers2:.. well honestly not really but heck, wtf.. :sifone:

2. McLeodGanja

McLeodGanja Banned

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Bloggers are now saying that it wasn't even a satellite collision. The government used a beam weapon to disintegrate a Russian satellite at just the right time so that the debris would rain down and hit the commuter flight in Buffalo, killing 9/11 activist Eckert who was on board along with two members of an annoying commercialized jazz group.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

:(..
    Other pilots reported very little weather problems. When IFR (instrument flight rules)was followed. even if they are trying to claim at the discretion of the captain.. These Rules for conditions become Mandatory when weather applies...

Next they claim a STALL.. What would cause stalling? Loss of Fuel.
    For the plane to drop so fast without further contact while losing control is rare..
    [​IMG]
    radar images showing what the conditions were at the time of the crash.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i thought it was extensive icing.

7. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

so wait, those two were fucking in the cockpit and thats why the plane crashed???

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Icing its not just for cake anymore.. :D

9. mamaKCita

i'm not really sure what i looking at there. i mean, i see iced ass and then something in my brain goes all crossed and i can't figure out what's underneath it.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

more cake. :D Idk.. I cant get any more help from goggle :(

Hows come Corporate jets dont crash when they are filled with executives?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

// Asteroids.
    [​IMG]

//ASSpolaroids...

[​IMG]

Both capable of bringing a aircraft down..

[​IMG]

Holy Fucking shit Mr Wizard..

12. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Stall is an aerodynamic term that refers to the airflow over the wing becoming disrupted (such as due to icing or too high an angle of attack) to the extent that the wing no longer produces sufficient lift. It also refers air flow over propellers which are essentially rotating wings.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

lay people dont know that when they are getting laid. ;)

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

I got a better conspiracy for you to look into

Try to explain WHY Barack Obama will be signing the new 'stimulus' bill in Denver CO on Tuesday

let's hear your thought on that

15. mamaKCita

good god. why denver?

16. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

some say that is where the NWO will form the new US capital :rolleyes:

either way, I have no idea why he is doing it there

17. mamaKCita

18. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

who knows, other than he is weird

maybe he has a good crack connection in Denver and these last couple weeks have been rough, so he figures he will kill two birds with one stone, sign the bill, get the crack, and chill with his homies

19. naw.. it's all you rats at lower altitudes are going to drown when the polar ice melts

20. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

Im well over 1000 in altitude

with access to much higher

THIS rat won't even be getting wet