First Cocaine Experiences

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by passittotheleft, Jan 12, 2006.

1. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I was thinking of trying cocaine in the future and was wondering if you could share some of your first experiences. I know about erowid and am gonna keep doin research for a month or two. Also about how big should the line be do you think?

2. erowid

erowid Member

It was neat I didn't get hooked, which is kinda the important thing, it gives you a distinguishable ringer and seems to inflate the ego, After trying it 3 times I really dont plan on ever going back to it again, I really wasn't feeling the "experience" if you could call it that, I say get some real up, or down or flips man theres really not that much to coke in my opinionn besides trying it I guess, to be honest I got more out of the novelty of the aneasthetic effects than anything, I loved how it felt when I did a gummer

dont jus go off my response on this one though I tried it in Canada so guarenteed it was piss poor quality, once it was a half decent supply though from an older fellow that served me a line

3. Enlightenedmind13

Enlightenedmind13 Member

My first time trying coke i had a horribe experience, but i was already jacked up on a few other drugs.the coke we had was really good, but it kind sent me into a bad state, and had to have my friends help me, cause i was shaking like crazy, and just freaking out in general. After that time i decided to try it again, and absolutely loved it. the shit we get here is amazing, i now do it pretty often, i love the high. the gummers are awesome, and the high for me is real chill, but the comedown sucks asss. i usually cant sleep, and just feel like shit for a few hours afterwards.

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

coke is an awesome drug, but you have to be able to stop doing after you've been doing it for a few hours, and you have to deal with the comedown, since it can be pretty bad, just take some percocets or drink some beer, weed only really helps if you've only done a small amount. Just got to make sure that you dont have anything to do that requires effort when you know your going to run out. I never plan that out, and it sucks, but I've been doing the shit off and on for years so I'm used to it.

5. Roger Light

Roger Light Member

I've been told that it's nothing spectacular for the very first time and I have to agree on this.
    So far I've taken coke three times and at first it felt just like stronger coffee. The third time was much better but still I didn't feel like I should have.

It could have been caused by approx 60mg of pure mdma taken prior to the experince though.

6. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Coke is a terrible drug, but for some reason people don't remember the MASSIVE DOWNSIDE (depression, cravings, hunger, thrist, anger) that lasts for a coupla hours but instead remember the good 10 minutes...
    I t'ink it has something to do with how we are wired.
    NEways, coke sucks, the first time i did it i drank like a mad-man (i did a shot of Everclear, and usualy rum makes me gag), talked about nothing for a coupla hours, and then passed out.
    Then the next morning i wanted more... then it got out of hand.

I'm not saying that everyone will end up like me, or my friends, but it really isn't worth the risk (do you wanna be stabbed by a paranoid forty year old biker?), the high is okay, but it's over soooo quickly, and the comedown is one of the worst i've ever experienced...
    Seriously, just don't do it, it's overated yuppy bullshit, if you wanna tweek get some adderol, the high feeling is about the same and it lasts longer and doesn't have the massive comedown (at least not as much).

Peace and Chicken Grease.

7. ragethebong

ragethebong Member

I did coke the first time this past christmas eve when I was closing the lobby at my work. We had it closed in 10 minutes on coke as opposed to 30 minutes sober.

8. SunshineLovePeace

SunshineLovePeace all you need is love

haha first off I'll say, coke aint my favorite drug ever. It dont last long enough in my opinion. But, I still enjoy doing it every so often. My first time was alright, nothing that special tho. I was over at my best friends house and I had just rolled for the first time the nite before.. Me and Melissa (my best friend) were feelin shitty as hell (LOL) and her brother and some of his friends were over. We had to get ready for the Homecoming dance and we didnt feel like it so haha Melissa's brother gave us both a line each and some to rub on our gums. (it was both of our first times doing it) haha it wasnt THAT great but it helped us get ready for the dance :p and then later at the dance, he pulled us into the bathroom and gave us another line and that made the dance quite special :D

9. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

first time i ever did coke, my friend had 8 lines four for me four for him, i was nervous and did a line i didnt realy feel anything, so i did another then i felt great i was talking to my firend just bullshiting about nothing,then another one of our firends show up he does high school westling so we diside we are going to go out side and westle, usly i do horrible but now im kicking some ass we start to get tierd go back inside do the rest of the coke then walk down town to find some weed, it wasnt that great of a time but it was ok, after that i did coke 4 more times, i was ALOT more fucked up the other times also ALOT more fun.

10. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Coke Is The Shit, Just Got To Teach Yourself To Get Over The Depression Of The Comedown And Your Fine.

11. SunshineLovePeace

I personally have NEVER had a comedown off coke (im serious) but I still dont think its "the shit" I mean, its pretty good, but there are far better drugs out there mayn..

12. LoriBaby

LoriBaby Member

IMO coke is only the comedown.....didnt use to be like that but after i became tolerant to the effects all i ever felt was fiene(sp?)
    But im more of a roll/opiate kind of girl so maybe thats it...

13. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

:confused: never had a come down?

14. SunshineLovePeace

not on coke, no. and i've done a fair bit of it in my life too. i never feel shitty the nxt day.. never feel down.. i always feel completely normal. I mean, of course I come down off of the coke, but its never a bad experience and I never feel bad, I just dont feel as good as the coke was making me feel anymore.

15. forest420

forest420 Senior Member

does coke burn when u snort it? i heard that if its like in a fine powder or watever, like its finely chopped and all. that it wont burn. is this true? cuz thats the only thing im worried about. peace~

16. timeoutofmind

timeoutofmind So Many Roads...

lol thats impossible, eventually everyone comes down. (on a side note, i havn't ever used coke, and most likely never will.)

17. SunshineLovePeace

If you woulda read my other post.. you woulda seen what I meant.. here, sweetie.. I'll even qoute it for ya so its REAL easy to understand ;)

18. erowid

erowid Member

ya I never came down really hard off of it either on any of the four occasions I can remember trying it. certainly it is mildy unpleasant as coming down from anything pleasuable generally is. I suppose it all has to do with your genetic predisposition like most things probably.

19. ssj3gotenks

ssj3gotenks Member

cocaine...bad!....prescription opiates...good!!

afterall, there's a reason why rick james says "cocaine's a helluva drug"

20. erowid

erowid Member

Id rather my money go to major drug cartels than pharmacutical companies, cartels help more impoverished families and don't kill as many people (well more deliberately, much less accidentaly)