First Breakthrough, cured depression.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by goatchx, Aug 19, 2010.

1. goatchx

goatchx Guest

I loaded approximately 70mg of n,n dimethyltryptaime onto an apple pipe filled with tobacco ash. With a butane lighter I smoked and smoked and took DEEEEP DEEEP hits until vision/time was bending.

As if my eyesight were turned at a 45 degree angle and was traveling into a center point of my vision. At this point I was forgetting to breathe, I set the pipe down and closed my eyes.

I instantly saw the most beautiful beings. They were all smiling at me... a simple smile can change a day and I had 1/2 main guides along with an infinite spirits witnessing in the background, all smiling at me. They slowly guided me thru this portal, it came from the right side of what I can only describe as my souls vision. The beings were largely Red,orange,and yellow. I've always wondered if avatar was a reference to DMT or knowledge brought back from that world, and I asked them, first aloud, is this like Avatar? They smiled and laughed in a nice way, they were proud that I had done my research and submitted them. they slowly moved this circular portal of light towards me and I questioned whether it was taking too long, where I would get there? They gave me the knowledge that I would indeed get there in time, as if they wanted me to have a very gradual trip without any of the jarring experiences felt by many whose spirit guides are less understanding.

I at this point remembered to breathe deeply, then I asked them: is it time?
    They smiled and laughed, they were proud of me because of my humility and willingness to learn. At this point I felt my legs (shaped in an awkward position, i didn't care, I was leaving) and body, while I can't describe I was gone from my body. At this point I feel I was in another dimension, if for a short time. I don't remember much about this time, but I do remember it being bright and light instead of the dark space I travelled thru with the spirit guides.

I never saw them again, they never talked to me throughout the experience, but I have never felt infinite love. I have always felt as if I have a good heart and good intentions, I love making people smile, but for whatever reason have been targeted and bullied to near death. Now I am happy.
    I know that what I am is beautiful, and when I die I will reincarnate into something special, something specific to what my soul needs to learn.

Honestly, at such a point, had the spirits asked me to join them and leave my body permanently, I would have. But they always smiled and always mentally told me that my understanding of it is great. I feel like I began today a boy and am now a man. I am happy to the point of tears, I am confident, I am happy.

My friend discredited his experiences as being "JUST a drug that gets you high" despite his "alien abduction experience" but I find that to be beyond ignorant. I experienced something as real and felt feelings as realer than I have ever felt at any religion. Combined with scientific information, I have found that this is my religion and I can now tackle more specific goals in my life (growing up in an LDS family has caused stress beyond explanation)

Sorry if this is rambling I just had the absolute happiest trip I've ever had. I have never had "bad trips" off of any drug except marijuana (first timer) and I feel that if I mentally prepare myself before entering the spirit world I will never have a bad trip. I am so so excited and I just understand so much about life, things that I could literally think about and list but things that have already changed me and are on "autopilot" persay

I feel reborn. I will never forget this. This feeling will last.
    I have battled treatment resistant depression/bipolar disorder (minus the creative/genius end) and panic anxiety.. but, just for today, I am happy. This is what it feels like. I can't wait to take on the world with newfound confidence and happiness... and the goal to growing around my area ASAP.

thx for reading if you did, I did it for myself to remember and to anyone who could potentially benefit from reading it.

*NOTE*
    for months I have been meditating, trying to have an OBE, trying to experience things thru meditation but I have never been proficient at lucid dreaming after months of practice. I had acquired a gram from a kid who did it frequently, and from pictures on erowid it was obvious it was the real deal. Orange crystals intact (wasn't refined white elf spice, but it was amazing amazing D from what he had said)

I have always been anxious since I was born. Unconfident, saddened and embarrassed by previous scars from self injury, depression and anxiety and suicide to a point where it was all i thought about and researched for months.

The previous night I read a powerful description of someone's trip and I was saddened by the fact that I may not have the trip I had desired. Having significant experience with psilocin/LSD, i decided to take the plunge with slight reservation. When I fully submitted I felt freed and loved it.

take care, happy to be part of the forum
    Goatchx

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

"Black, then white, are all I see, in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be."

Good report! Dont get to self assured that you'll never had a bad trip it can happen when you least expect it, but you seem on the right track to integrating these experiences.

3. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

What a great report. It's ones like this that make me absolutely impatient to try DMT. It truly made me feel happy just reading this. I'm glad it was a positive and enlightening experience for you.

4. ψυχοναυτης

ψυχοναυτης Members

I cried a bit reading this. I'm very happy you experienced this.

Also, sorry for commenting on ancient topics. :p