First attempt at erotic writing

Discussion in 'Hot and Horny' started by earthmomma, May 25, 2006.

1. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

This is from a cut and paste short story developed by another author and myself... the writing cited here is my own work...let me know what you think!

I'd love to feel the throbbing of your veins between my parted lips...the pulsing of your blood as you engorge within my mouth... Your hands fisted in my hair yanking me toward you as I gently flick your balls with my tongue...swallowing you deep within my throat.. I feel you shudder and tremble with need as I hum with pleasure at the taste of you... I look up, into the desperate urgency I see in your gaze...and I close my eyes, placing my hands on your ass, I pull you close, deep within my throat and follow you over the edge.... I feel you explode... warm and sweet in my mouth...time and time again..over and over... I can hardly swallow quickly enough.. the hot jizz runs down my chin.. my throat... my breasts... I lift one... and then the other, sucking your cum for my tits as you jerk off the rest onto my cheeks and lips.... I wrap my arms around your neck... you grab my ass, lifting me up against your hardness..wrapping my legs around you..my skirt lifting up to reveal my sopping pussy..my throbbing clit...you lay me back gently on the hood of your car and roughly hold me down... one hand around my throat..forcing me to look up into your eyes..you tighten your grip as you grab my wrists yanking them over my head and pinning them down above me...totally surrendering to your control, I lay there as you bend over me ..crushing your mouth to mine in a heated kiss...half anger, half passion... the taste of you still lingering in my mouth drives you wild with lust and you plunge your throbbing cock deep within my dripping twat... I feel my swollen clit rubbing against the hood with each trust of your hard cock...I scream as you pull my hair, yanking my head up with a snap...you lean over my back, tugging on my tight little nipples... bighting down on my shoulder again... this time drawing blood...the sight of it driving you wild and you show no mercy as you drive within me with all your might... I'm screaming out your name with the pain and the pleasure of it...begging you for more... you feel me shudder and clench around you inside me...feel my juices run down my thighs and over the hood.. see them swell up from deep inside my ****.. over and over as I cum around your throbbing shaft...screaming out in my ecstasy... my hands held out, fingers stretched wide in bliss as I feel you tremble and shoot your hot wad deep within my sopping snatch.. Then I kiss you and say "Thanks Baby"....light up a smoke... take a deep breath in and enjoy the afterglow!

2. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Loved it. :)

3. dont smoke..

its a turn-off..lol

Also thought it was a tad bit too violent for my taste..but nice try..

4. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Hhhhhhuuuummmm, good.

5. SithInHeels

SithInHeels Banned

6. meatballz

meatballz Member

i thought it was hot. try a threesome with you and your mate and another girl. it can be hot for both.

7. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

Well.. at least some people liked it ...lol

Thanks for your honesty anyways...:)

8. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Oooo, I like that. You think like me! (Except you're a girl and I'm a guy, but you know what I mean...)

9. Edo

Edo Member

very nice... any more?

10. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

Working on it...;)

11. Edo

Edo Member

want help? maybe we could share some ideas... ;)

12. itsme6526

itsme6526 Member

very good....I loved it.

13. Bella_Donna

Bella_Donna *Femme Fatale*

I found it very hot indeed.:X

14. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

Aww thanks sweety! (hugs)... Your praise means alot to me!

15. JamesL02

JamesL02 Member

I hope ur talking about ME.