---->Fire Cracker Tutorial W/Pics <------

Discussion in 'Processing Marijuana' started by pbjube3, Feb 16, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

hey guys, i just popped some fire crackers in the oven, heres a little tutorial for making them

Material:

• .5 Ground Marijuana
    • Peanut butter (or substitute*)
    • Cooking Oil (or Substitute*)
    • 6 Ritz Crackers (or Substitute*)
    * i wrote or substitute because you can used different crackers but Ritz seem to be the oiliest and you can use melted butter instead of cooking oil, i like butter cuz its fatty.

Procedure:

1. Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on all 6 crackers, just enough so its not gunna smush out the sides when you put them together.

[​IMG]

2. Sprinkle your weed evenly on 3 of the crackers

[​IMG]

3. Dab your oil/melted butter on all 6 of the crackers ( i just relized i only put butter on the ones with weed but im sure ill be ok, thats why i used the butter cuz its real fatty)

[​IMG]

4. Place crackers on top of one each other to make a "sandwich" and wrap indivudualy in tinfoil, airtight!

[​IMG]

5. Pop them in the oven at 320* F for approximetly 24 mintues ( you can tell when they are done when you can just get a sent of marijuana)

6. Unwrap and let cool for 5-10 mintues and indulge!

thanks for reading!!! im about to eat mine right now!!!!!!!!1:smoke:

2. moachana

moachana Member

hey bro thc eavporates at 260 so that nice smell you are getting is the thc evaporating.
    Honestly, some of you guys crack me up.

3. Sanguine

Sanguine Absolutely no one.

Replace the weed with cannabutter and you've got yourself a nice snack.

4. moachana

moachana Member

Sorry bro but i gotta be honest.....thats probs one of the worst ways ive seen to eat thc. :confused:
    I dont know why u bothered to put pictures up. :eek:
    On a constructive note.....research canna butter, it will be much better for you. :cheers2:

5. moachana

moachana Member

P.s. Do some of those crackers have spunk on them...they look rough.

6. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Cannabutter would be the best way to go, but for those of us who can only spare gs instead of oz this is the way to go...I made some of these last night and woke up feeling good. Just ate my last two.....also the peanut butter will harden over the weed and if ground up enough won't get caught in your teeth, but you will taste the flavor but to be honest mixed w pb not bad.....def. gonna make more gonna try nutella next instead of jif x oil.....firecrackers=easy/cheap/efficient I give it a 10

7. moachana

moachana Member

you guys crack me up!
    At least theres comedy value in it.

Its a ridiculous idea but points for trying. :cheers2:

8. moachana

moachana Member

P.S. i would point you in the direction of some good information but the fact you gave firecracker 10 out of 10 is quite proof that you are not ready for it.
    I wouldnt want you to be the first faggot to overdose on weed.....that would be pretty gay it you ate it on a cracker !

Hell, if im gonna eat something on a cracker I want it to be super potent. Make it like arsenic, cyanide..or mustard gas if you can fart that on a cracker:rolleyes:...seriously guys, wise up the crackers suck.

9. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Is this your first time reading about firecrackers?? They've been out for awhile now.......but they do work, seems like your one of those thats never heard of something therefore it is false and couldn't work.

Me to be the first one to od on mj, lol this shows your ignorance b/c you automatically think that od'ng on something will put you in the hospital. Newsflash ppl have od'd on mj and is more common than you think esp. w ppl taking medibles for the first time, but its not life threatening and is over in a couple hrs, therefore misses front page coverage. Do some research.

btw my rating is based on what it is, its a cracker ok its not gonna be better than brownies or making butter, but however for its simplicity and easy high w/o consuming an oz but instead grams....they are efficient cheap easy which makes them a good choice when first start cooking.

Also if you haven't tried them then you really serve no purpose in this thread besides claiming it be a stupid idea? Whats the point in that, b/c your not showing how smart you are but rather how stupid you think someone elses idea is that you've never tried.

Ps: I ate two this morn. at 10 here it is 6pm and I've only smoked one bowl compared to the 6 or 7 daily so it def. helps conserve

10. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

btw for anyone trying this the butter or oil is essential if not using organic pb, b/c that is what extracts the thc while cooking, if you don't use this your better off just picking off a bud and eating it nothing will happen.

11. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

Naturally your going to lose some thc no matter what but cooking is better than smoking. Smoking you waste lots more thc than eating. Thats the reason y u smoke and only have a couple hrs of euphoria compared to 6-8hrs when you digest it.

Starting to wonder if you have a clue here. You need to google more

12. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

13. moachana

moachana Member

Ok im bored of this now....go back to playschool and build a few sandcastles.....dont get in the way of the big boys, they might eat you.
    Its not that I aint heard of firecrackers little boy....Im just telling you they are both inefficient and crap.

smack smack yada yada ....get a shovel quick or you will bury yourself

14. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

^^^^your right man ur awesome, peace

15. moachana

moachana Member

All I am saying is there are better, more efficient ways to ingest thc.
    peace out

16. 420twentyfour7

420twentyfour7 Member

I don't think I ever said there wasn't, so :cheers2: we agree

17. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

lol stupidest thread ive come across

all of you are dumb as fuck - who needs a picture tutorial on how to sprinkle pot on a cracker? lol

18. neuroptican

neuroptican ...hadouken!

A picture tutorial for firecrackers...

This.

19. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

wow sorry for trying to help ppl out damn take this thread down its compleltly spammed!