Finished watching "Babel"..great movie.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Bronson, Apr 17, 2007.

1. Bronson

Bronson Banned

But don't know what the fug it was all about! :confused:

Was the teenage Japanese girl molested by her own father? And how did her mother die? Suicide or was murdered?

2. thered

thered Member

I have to see it again. I was high when I saw it, and although I almost always like movies when I'm stoned, it didn't find it that great. I have to give it a fair shot and it's a waste to see a movie and not remember it, so I'll rent it again soon.

3. dollydagger

dollydagger Needle to the Groove

no...she wasnt molested by her dad....her dad was too busy, and i guess she just wanted some kind of male attention and that's why she put herself out there so much.....her mother died of suicide, and she found her.

its been awhile since i saw it, but i think that's how it went..........

4. nashy61

nashy61 Member

i didnt like it as much as i thought i would.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I really enjoyed Babel.

I'm glad that it wasn't one of those 'all about the A-list actor' type movies. It was actually fantastically done.

6. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

I thought it was a well made film but when it ended I was kept asking myself so what? It's hard to explain but it just felt like it was missing something, and despite all of the clever ways in which the different stories were tied together, there was something missing.

7. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

i liked it,great movie.I also liked the two other movies Inarittu made 'amores perros' and '21 grams'