Finding the right one.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Ash Rhode, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ash Rhode

Ash Rhode Members

I'm a 45 year old male who has an attraction to male female trans. Not so much into the outside as much as who they are and they're hearts. I'm disabled and not in the best shape. My fiancee was killed 5 years ago and it's been extremely hard in find a life mate that shares my passions and needs. I've tried the dating scene but always seem to disappoint or be disappointed. I'm a crossdresser and have been all my life. Because of the issues I have I'm basically deemed undesirable and it has taken a further toll on my health and state of mind. I'm by no means think of taking my life as I love life and have tried to better just to get knocked back down. I'm a very positive person but even that's not enough to keep a smile on my face. I'm lost and not sure what to do it where to go

2. Starlight12

Starlight12 Members

The only thing any of us can do, is to take each day as it is. Focus on one day at a time and just put yourself out there but dont forget to take care of yourself first

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
    bry75 likes this.