Finding Someone To Spank Me?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by needaspankingplease, Aug 27, 2016.

1. needaspankingplease

needaspankingplease Members

Hello, everyone, I'm a male in desperate need of a spanking.
    I don't have any experience, and I would prefer a girl to spank me, but it doesn't matter too much.
    Problem is, I don't know anyone who would be interested, even for a fee I would gladly pay.
    Sure, some of you might be interested in doing that, but I'm probably far away from any of you so(although I'd still like to talk about it, if any of you would like).
    So, how do you find someone interested? I tried many BDSM sites but none of them had anyone suitable.
    Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, and thanks in advance.

2. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

can u at least tell us what u did wrong.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

where are you and what are you willing to pay? i'm not into that at all, but i could always use a few extra bucks.

4. needaspankingplease

nothing tbh, just want one

Serbia, and I'd pay as much as you'd like tbh

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, i'd drive about 10 miles for this job, not cross the ocean.

6. needaspankingplease

As I said, I doubt anyone would who would want to do such a thing would be close enough to me, the reason for this topic was more oriented towards the question of finding someone willing to do it here.

7. matt1162

matt1162 Members

Have you searched Google for any professional dominatrixes in your area? I've used a professional before when I've deserved a good spanking. It's legal here in the USA as a pro will not have sex with you. The one I've visited a few times is very good. I outline a scene for her and she sort of does some ad lib acting and makes my fantasy come true. She can swing a wood paddle pretty hard and leaves me with bruises, blisters, and a little blood. In one of our sessions I paid extra to have one of her assistants record it and make it into a DVD.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Go up to your neighbours, hit them with a paddle, hand it to them..I bet ya you wouldn't have to pay!

ronda m and McNulty like this.