Finally warmed up enough to go barefoot!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Mar 13, 2018.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Today is the first day I'll be able to go barefoot this year! Of course, in following days, I'll need to wear pants, not shorts, as the coming days will be just a bit too cold.

M_Ranko and GLENGLEN like this.
  2. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I couldn't wait for that day when I lived in snow country. What a relief! Yea, then followed by more cold days....

3. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Congratulations. Sadly, I'm still at least a month away from the warmer times. It snowed today again and I'm literally wading knee deep in that evil white shit.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Wait, what? Whatever happened to rain, heil or shine attitude? You part time barefoot people you. :relaxed:

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

shit, i had to skip lunch today because i had to travel for work and i hadn't given myself time for an ides of march blizzard. and you say idaho is cold (is it idaho? i know you're somewhere out thereabouts.).

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Iunno bout Idaho. :p
    But my phone capitalised the I, so it's gotta be real.

7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Oh Idaho is real. Its one of the states in the western US. Lots of beautiful places there.

8. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

It's pretty much the same here in the UK at present....cold and wet. With more snow forecast over the coming weekend, it'll no doubt be at least another week before meaningful barefooting opportunities arise, despite the fact a little time will be spent outdoors enjoying it.

9. barefootconservative

Yes, Idaho .Not udapimp

10. barefootconservative

There's one only known to people who have lived here long enough called Udapimp. :)

11. goodearth

goodearth Member

I’m visiting a friend in Homasassa Florida. It’s 70 degrees here during the daytime. Nice to be able to limit clothing to shorts. My feet and knees have gotten real dirty out in the yard helping plant tropicals. I’m getting brown too. Not looking forward to returning home where it’s cold and wet. It’s tempting to move down here.

GLENGLEN likes this.
  12. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

The pants bit amused me. Back in our camping days, we always wore shorts when it was raining. Legs dry off in a few minutes, but walking around in soggy jeans for the next few hours is horrible and you can never get warm.

13. barefootconservative

The pants would be if its too cold for shorts