finally told

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by mr.morrison, Jun 5, 2006.

1. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

my dad about the drugs ive tried and that i smoke weed regularly. and amzingly, he wasnt mad at all! considering im in big trouble with the schools i would think he would be extra pissed but all he did was tell me how bad weed is for you and it leads to other drugs. he said he wants me to stop but he can make me stop. but thats it. and i dont even think he is gonna tell my mom i smoke since he knows she will blow it out of proportion. and he isnt even treating me like anything different. unlike my mom who wont talk to me!

shit man. this is pretty damn cool

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

yeah i told my dad, he was a little shocked at first but hes totally groovy with it now ;P

3. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

o, my dad wasnt shocked. he knew i smoked but had no proof

4. prismatism

prismatism loves you

awesome. i like your sig. my mom had to find out through me getting suspended, but now she's cool with it. she smokes too.

5. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hah... I bet you can't get yo daddy to smoke with you like I did. :D

6. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

He should have bent you over one knee and let you have it with his belt strap

now thats parenting [​IMG]

7. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

That awesome that your dad wasn't mad at you. I told my grandma that I do it and she didn't get mad at me at all. Infact she said dispet that I was still perfect. And that if she had weed shed smoke it with out a doubt :) Oh god I love her!

8. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

If I told my grandma that I smoked (I don't) dagga I think her heart would give way

9. Night_Owl49

Night_Owl49 Since 2006

you should stop smoking weed so much. it isn't good enough to smoke on a regular basis.

10. May Aizelle

May Aizelle Member

you should make some special brownies before you tell your mom get her to eat some and then tell her and be like "dont be a hipocrit you just ate some special brownies :D " lolol

11. prismatism

prismatism loves you

haha YESSSS!!! make brownies! or make something a little less obvious. you can make almost anything.