Final fantasy X-2 fan artwork

Discussion in 'Art' started by Anavarius, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Anavarius

Anavarius Member

I dont know if any of you know these characters but I thought square enix did an amazing job of character design. So I had to duplicate these lovely ladies for my portfolio.Tell me what you think.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

ooh those are amazing :D ive been meaning to finish ffx-2 (i havent gotten very far :p)

3. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

aaw well now you got me wanting to play tonight :D

4. Anavarius

Anavarius Member

lol You should !!! The game is wicked!! I have been an avid final fantasy lover for a long time, I used to dream (and still do ! ) about working for the company and creating my own final fantasy number. Such big dreams for the one playing the game at home on her couch, I know, but hey dreaming is one of my finer past times so whatever, it all works out in the end.

Glad you like the pictures. I need some feed back, I don't really know what people get from my drawings, so people help me out and tell me what you think!

5. arlia

arlia Members

oooooooo pretty!
    i only played up2 final fantast 9
    that was so easy!
    took me less than 2 days to complete!

6. very ice, i really like te top one, what did you use? pencils and colored ones or pen?

7. Anavarius

Anavarius Member

I used only an hb pencil to start. then it didn't look spunky enough so I added black pen detail and some color pencil for highlights.

I usually add a hint of color with my black and whites for a highlight.
    Glad you like them, they are one of my prized pieces.
    As sad as that sounds :)