Final Fantasy III

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Krsna Bhakti, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

on the DS. Damn, I never thought I would enjoy another game as much as VII again. Awesome VII graphics, while remaining true to the originals :) Beautiful game! Anyone else tried it out yet? I also love the job system, I just wish the red mage didnt look like a pimp.

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i have it, but havent really got into it yet

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Oh man, I hope you bust into soon and have a blast! I dont own it, but the person I share my house with lets me use it, and I have let it sit for about 2 weeks, decided to give it a go last night, I put my son in my bed with his bottle and he watched the game until he passed out, and I was up until nearly 3am playing it! Im telling you if you give it the chance, you probably will love the game :)

4. moonshyne

moonshyne Approved by the FDA

Being a total FF geek, I thought I was going to love III, but I was sooo wrong! I thought that when they remade the game, they might have picked up on the plotline just a bit, but it still sucks. The graphics are cute, and I like the whole job system, but that only carries it so far. Overall, I'm very disappointed.