figuring out america

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by youngjoshuatree, Feb 17, 2009.

1. youngjoshuatree

youngjoshuatree Banned

I belive that obama is a puppet, as probley all presidents before. The goverments that made our country were secretive, so im sure maybe a big secret worth finding out is the real deal of america.
    When you imagine the cia, its 60 years of inteligence and the satalites in space etc.. Is the war on terrorism real, is the economic crisis real, antrax, etc.?
    Could anyone offer some websites where I can equipt myself better for the future. Maybe im wrong but im pretty sure america has a plan, even one that involved a planed black president. Im often in arguments where I say the things im saying now and I dont have all the information to back it up. The interent is skeptic considering anyone could write bs.
    I dont belive goverment lies because some insight is right infront of you. So please if you have worth while credible websites regarding these kind of things, please give. I am looking to learn as much as possible, so what ever conspiracy that makes since please inform me. Especially ones that involve our economy and obama!

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I don't really have any websites to recommend. Most of the research I have done comes from books. You might want to start off by looking into Carroll Quigley's two books, Tragedy & Hope and The Anglo-American Establishment.

3. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i completly agree that america's government has some secrets and have organized society into slaves for their benefit...fuck america.

but hey i love candy

4. zihger

zihger Senior Member

To do research on the Internet is not really very informative, the Internet is full of blurbs and articles. Then most articles get deleted after a year or so to save sever space.

Do really research a subject you need to find a good library..good books.
    You are talking about is a massive subject that goes into many aspects, military, banking, politics.

A large government is a massive ruthless military and financial structure the media just decorates it to make it look nice.

The internet is a good way to find books and sources to study though.. Put something in Wikipedia read the blurb and go to the bottom of the page and look at the sources and it will have a list of books, then in the back of books they will also have a list of sources.

5. youngjoshuatree

youngjoshuatree Banned

Since the 1600 I belive everything that happens in america was planned by america or at liest some high powered americans!

6. zihger

zihger Senior Member

^Dude, back in those days the U.S. wasn’t that big of a world player.

Britain, and European powers ruled the globe.

Try looking into this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Game

This might explain a lot about what the U.S. is planning and doing at the moment.

OIL..

7. youngjoshuatree

youngjoshuatree Banned

Our founding fathers im sure had a plan, far bigger then just presenting a land of freedom irregardless of how much you were worth. Seems unconstitutial to a rich man.

8. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Our founding fathers had good intentions.

Sadly, their work was infiltrated by the Illuminati.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Not really. The founding fathers were part of the agenda. The majority, if not all of them were Freemasons who understood America's secret destiny to bring in the New World Order.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor