Festival choices

Discussion in 'Grateful Dead and Phish' started by hippie-McHipperson, Feb 18, 2009.

1. hippie-McHipperson

hippie-McHipperson Member

I'm planning on going to either summer camp or 10k lakes this summer. Summer camp has a better lineup so far, but 10k lakes seems to have a better atmosphere. I don't really know that much about the area where summer camp is, but it would be awesome if anyone has some insight on the atmospheres of either or both festivals.

2. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

my good friend's boy will be playing summercamp and a lot of st louis friends love camp, i'd still lean towards 10k. My 10k friends really love that place.

10k is my one out of state festie this year unless of course the cheese/rothbury rumors are really true then I'll shit a brick and be going to cheesebury

3. Hippie McRaver

Hippie McRaver Senior Member

hippie mchipperson?

WTF?

4. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I'd definitely go with 10k.. its a great fuckin place... it can be hotter than hell though.. its during the peak of summer in minnesota... expecting temps of low 90s... if it rains.. humidity too..

i'll also be at bella madre, harvestfest, boats and bluegrass, big wu family reunion x.. we'll see what else pops up that i may just have to hit up... im tryin to stay relatively local this year

5. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

Summer camp
    camp bisco
    gathering of the vibes
    mountain jam
    Moe. down
    Up North

These are some damn good ones!

6. gonephishin77

gonephishin77 Member

i know you didnt mention this one but rothbury looks great this year!! dylan the dead sci and more good kynd fun for all :)

7. Chinacat Rider

Chinacat Rider Member

This year of course my home festival... Mountain Jam. Also doing Gathering of the vibes, All good, and Sumer Camp... but i still have money to get other tikets but i'm not sure if i want to do more festivals or individual shows...

8. TieDieFly

TieDieFly Member

I agree....you'd have a great time