Fern Tattoo ~ Final Product

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by DancerAnnie, Apr 11, 2007.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

I went to a friend and got it done for $30 but I guess I shouldn't complain... it is one of three tats I paid for and I have 7 if you count my birds as two LOL most of em I got for free, used to trade comic books and such for ink HAHA

yours looks sooo real and the coloring is perfect, i absolutely love it!!

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

and the star ended up being 3 x 3 inches so i would say it wasnt bad...

3. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Yeah I really wanted it to look as realistic as possible, so I searched around like crazy for an artist that does more realistic tattoos, as opposed to the American style tattoos...and I finally did...and I probably will never have a tattoo done by anyone else ever again.

4. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

I totally understand, all of mine were done by the same guy. I'm so lucky I found the right one, right away. Though, I did do an interviewing process where I eliminated a few right off the get go.

5. ItzJessI3itch

ItzJessI3itch Banned

it's a gorgous peice of artwork. I love it! Is that the begining of a bigger peice?

6. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

That is so pretty! I love it. Well, I love almost any tattoos of flowers, leaves, anything to do with plants is so pretty.
    You got yours for superr cheap!
    I wanted one a quarter of that size and was quoted $500 for it. The shops here charge you $100 for just sitting in their chairs. Then you have to pay them $120/hour after that! To get a tattoo here, you have to be pretty well-off. Then try to get into the shops....no one will make appointments, it's all by walk-in, but they fill up so fast, and the artists pick who they want to do first...so even if you got there first, you may never get in. Grrrr, it sucks.
    lol, sorry for the rant. ur tat really rocks!

7. DancerAnnie

Jess, no, it's not going to be a part of a larger piece...it is meant to stand on its own.

Kirstyn...that's pretty crazy how they do tattoos up in Canada...you should start coming into the states and get it done...maybe I just lucked out and found a good artist at a good price.

8. PSYCHEDELICA MAN

PSYCHEDELICA MAN The psychman

nice tattoo,i like it

9. mlee27

mlee27 Member

lovely and cheap where did u get that

10. DancerAnnie

It's a place called Name Brand Tattoo in Ann Arbor Michigan