Females: do you 'feel' a guy cumming in you?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by mazeppa, Jun 17, 2012.

1. mazeppa

mazeppa Guest

Question to all females: can you feel it when a guy is cumming inside you (vaginally)? If so, what do you feel physically? Also how does it feel emotionally... dirty? satisfaction? happy to have pleased him? do you like the idea of 'seed' being put in you (even if you are on contraceptives). To what extent do you feel it is the real denoument of the sex act? Is it a lot more important to be pleasured clitorally?
    Answers to any of the questions above please, but especially the basic question can you feel it?

2. mazeppa

mazeppa Guest

Well, that just proves how many real 'females' there are on this site. What bullshit.

3. pipgirl

pipgirl Member

hello!
    when my bf cums inside me i don't really feel it... i feel the 'spasms' if the orgasm is strong but not the sperm...
    but emotionally it feels great... not dirty... i don't really know what it is and how to describe it.
    however, i don't think it's the most important thing in a sex act.
    hope this helps

waynedunn likes this.
  4. foresting

foresting Member

It does feel great, even with a condom on. I see sex as a sacred act and one of complete togetherness. And no, you don't feel the sperm but you feel the tensing of the penis.

waynedunn likes this.
  5. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

I think what I felt was when his dick throbbed from cumming (It's been some time since I've had sex) --not sure that it was the actual cum -- but depending on the position -- I could feel things differently -- especially if I was keeping still at that moment while riding him.

(ew I'm going to barf thinking about sex with my ex...ugh)

anyhow, I love when a man calls it his 'seed' and yes, I love the thoughts of having seed inside me!!!

BiSal and waynedunn like this.
  6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Good good, think about seed.

Seed.... seed.... seed...

Your ex's seed.

7. Quiet Storm

Quiet Storm Member

It was ok, till you said my 'ex'. ....barf.

..that wasn't nice. :(

waynedunn likes this.
  8. KiloFoxx

KiloFoxx Member

i know you said females, but i'm in a similar position to provide commentary as a gay sub.

do i feel the actual cum? no (unless it's oral, i can feel it then just fine and it's an AMAZING turn-on) but i can feel his actions beforehand. but at that point i'm usually so racked with my own oversimulated feelings that i don't even notice most of what he does.

afterwards, well... sex has a way of making me feel closer and more romanced with my partner.

9. Chatters

Chatters Member

Can I feel my partner coming inside of me - not the actual cum but I do feel very wet. And the penis seems to throb more - this I can feel, quite hard to explain. I do love to feel him cum inside of me; it is a huge turn on. I agree with quiet storm - it does depend on the position :sunny:

waynedunn likes this.
  10. FlowerMama

FlowerMama Member

I certainly prefer it that way, instead of on me.
    Like the others said, you mostly feel pressure and release.

I just try not to giggle at hubbys "sex face" :D

- Flowermama

waynedunn likes this.
  11. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

Hmmmm....Yes and no. Sometimes, when its been a while because its a stronger 'load' per say. but I do love the feeling after sex, whether I felt him cum or not, I just have pleasure in knowing that we made love, because that is what its like everytime.

I've felt every movement before, but I think it depends on myself as well, sometimes I am more naturally lubricated than other times. But either way, love it.

waynedunn likes this.
  12. FireWitch

FireWitch Member

My one ex said basically the same thing that it depends on how hard i came. But usually she could feel throbbing, and a warm wetness.

13. Alliepus

Alliepus Guest

I'm 14 and I've had sex 5 times and each time he's come inside. He always shoots quite a lot seeing as he doesn't masturbate and we only have sex once a month. Maybe it's because I haven't finished growing yet, but when he cums inside, it feels so good. It's so accomplishing to think that I rode him until he seeded me! It feels hot.

14. Jennak

Jennak Guest

Yes!! I feel it every time and it's amazing! His penis throbs and I can feel it shooting. I also feel his warm seed flow into me. I love that my body makes him feel so good and I love accepting this very special part of him deep inside me. It makes us one and I feel so close to him when he fills me up.

waynedunn likes this.
  15. mted

mted Member

If I'm balls deep inside my gf, she always says that she can feel it splashing against her cervix. And of course the cock throbbing, accompanied by the sudden warm rush that goes through her. And indeed, she loves referring to it as 'seed' and keeping it inside her. A few days ago, her vagina/womb managed to absorb the entire load of cum when she stayed in a position where it wouldn't leak out, and she LOVED that, made her super bubbly for the rest of the night :D

16. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

yes I can feel it..
    It just feels very intimate and satisfying, nothing else like it..
    and leaves you wanting more
    again & again

BiSal likes this.
  17. silk896

silk896 Member

Of course you know when he's ejaculating - the silly look on his face and the crap he's saying gives it away completely.
    Do you feel the actual ejaculate splashing??? No. You feel his penis sort of jerking and it gets stickier/slippery, but no actual splash!

I always felt lovemaking (or simple shagging) was somewhat incomplete if his stuff wasn't somewhere inside me: dribbling on my boobs, body, face was way less intense for me.

waynedunn likes this.
  18. onetoomany

onetoomany Guest

I had a bf that would groan aloud when he came! Other than that I never felt his cum until it dribbled out of my vagina.

waynedunn likes this.
  19. absentwithin

absentwithin Member

For your sake i hope you are practicing safe sex :)

20. BabySaule

BabySaule Guest

I never feel cum until it starts dripping out, but I do feel a little warm,wet feeling. And of course throbbing. And if it happens when I`m cumming it always makes my orgasm a lot stronger and longer just because I know he`s filling me. Oh, that is something very beautiful and special to me. :) It makes me feel closer to him... He shows me I belong to him. (We`re into BDSM so that`s the way it should be) :)

waynedunn likes this.