Female's Butt Cracks

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by nz male, May 10, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Very often I get to see female butt cracks & it's a turn on knowing the female may not realise she's got more revealed than she knows about.
    I usually tend to wonder if they are wearing any underwear or not or just their pants are very brief & barely cover much at all?
    There's just something very sexy about a female's butt crack - the more of it's that's revealed the bigger the turn on. Some tend to wear jeans or trousers that barely cover the top of their butt & when they know the are showing their crack, they then pull jeans up to cover them. Why buy revealing clothing when you don't want it to??

2. When I was at a fast food place last week, there was a woman sitting two tables over from me with about 5 inches of her butt crack showing. Nice view.

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

She must've had low cut trousers on - maybe hipsters ?

4. Yes, very low cut, and some very nice love handles too.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

I see black girls butts like that all the time.. in the hood.. :afro:

6. The woman I was referring to was actually black too.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

I have no doubt because a man who likes big butts cannot tell a lie.

8. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

HAHA, oh women know when their ass is out, believe me. I was out to eat the other night when I looked behind me only to see the fattest pair of the whitest cheeks hanging out over a pair of tiny hip hugger jeans, I am pretty sure she could feel the air on those bum cakes.

9. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Some of my female co workers are dark skinned & the others are light skinned.
    Those with dark skin are very slim built but they sure get my eyes attention if they are bending / squatting down & the butt crack appears nicely.
    Some customers have the same thing happening to them as well.
    Sure makes my job just a bit more enjoyable.

10. Even white boys got to shout

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I keep looking for more than just the top of the butt crack appearing - the butt hole. But they would need to do more than just partly squat down in front of me.