Female Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Xiaoyan

Xiaoyan Member

I think that female pubic hair is beautiful. I have thought this since I began to develop mine at about age 11.

When I was younger in China, I had to bathe in a public bath with hundreds of other women. When I began puberty, I was fascinated to see so many triangles of pubic hair on teenagers like me, young women and older women. To me, it was a lovely manifestation of adult femininity. I almost never saw one that was shaved.

I think that the trend toward women shaving their triangles today is really not an attractive one. I've told my daughter to be proud of her black haired pubic triangle as a symbol of her adult sexuality, and I think that she is.

I wonder what everyone else thinks of this. Am I too old-fashioned? I wonder.

2. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

Pubic hair is good, I think it's fine to groom it a little though.

3. feralfey

feralfey Member

I like pubic hair as well. I don't think you're old fashioned, but western society is so intent today on telling us that for women and sometimes men shaving pubic hair is right for everyone and the only stylish thing to do. Obviously, that's wrong because everyone is different, therefore everyone's preferences are differant.

4. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i used to shave for a long time, then around december i got lazy and stopped shaving for months. a bout two weeks ago is haved again for the first time in ages and.... realized how much i prefer having pubic hair, so now im gonna let it grow back. if my partner wants a perfectly shaven bush he can frickin well shave me himself, its too much hassle to sahve perfectly all the time

5. Nymphette

Nymphette Member

I think totally shaved like brazilian is hot but when shaved with a razor completely it grows back after liek a day so i find it looks better with some hair but not too much, not like a bush.

6. just a tiger

just a tiger Member

You said -

"it is a lovely manifestation of adult femininity"

And you are soooo right about it !!!

That's why I like pubic hair on women.
    It makes them look more sexual.

Shaved pussy could be nice sometimes, if the girl has a nice pussy ... then you could really see the beauty of the pussy itself.

But only on special occasions

Most of the time I like it natural.

You are right, you should be proud of your pubic hair. It is a symbol of adult sexuality
    just like your breasts and everything else.

7. Rigamarole

Rigamarole Senior Member

Whoa. Where do I find one of these places?

8. just a tiger

just a tiger Member

LOL

Just reading about these places makes me breath heavily.........

9. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I completely agree! I love body hair in general, but pubic hair is by far the most beautiful. Like you said, it's a symbol of womanhood/manhood and maturity.

It's truly a shame that most people today seem to think that a nice looking pussy equals a shaved pussy. When did this start and why do people still follow this nonsense? Nowadays girls act like it's something to be embarassed of, but in all honesty, I feel embarassed being shaved! Why would I want to look like a 10 year old girl, when I could look and feel like a beautiful, sexual, natural woman?

What's worse is that it seems like guys are feeling the pressure to shave now too, something which I find kind of disgusting. A couple of weeks ago I was in bed with a friend/psuedo-bf(fuck buddy?). We hadn't had sex yet and were starting to explore. As I slid my hand down his stomach I wondered what I would find, since we hadn't discussed the issue of shaving. When my fingers reached his unshaven/un-messed around with pubic hair I was overjoyed and relieved. My eyes lit up and I looked up at him and smiled. He had an unsure look on his face and what did he say? "Sorry I didn't trim or shave or anything." Poor boy. I made sure to reassure him and tell him just how beautiful I thought it was.

And something I don't get...one of the reasons people say they shave and prefer a shaved partner is so they don't have to worry about hair getting in the way when they give oral....how the hell are these people giving oral?!?! lol In my experiences I've never once encountered this as a problem while giving or recieving oral.

Anyways, may natural beauty come back into the light!

kkissy22 likes this.
  10. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

For me hairy is sexy, bald is total turn-off!

11. dutch

dutch Member

I can go either way...hairy or not, that is.

12. ledzeppelinlover

ledzeppelinlover Member

i've never liked female pubic hair

13. brainstew

brainstew Member

For me, the guy im with most likely should be shaved. I DONT SEE HAIR AS ATTRACTIVE THERE AND I DONT LIKE I. Darn it capslock!

14. FreindlyMuskOx

FreindlyMuskOx Member

I had a friend that wouldn't have sex with his girlfriend until she shaved. And he acted like this should be expected, and I gave him a lot of crap for it. I don't mind either way. Of course, it's all natural, and that's the way to be.

15. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I'd like to think I'm a pretty metal kinda kid... but the steel wool snatch just isn't my thang.

I'm actually thinking of shaving a radioactivity warning sign (y'know, the one with the three triangles and a circle) into the front of mine with those little eyebrow hair scraper offers.

16. feralfey

feralfey Member

lol. One of my friends used to shave her nickname in her pubic her when we were in high school.:)

17. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I think it's the whole "youth-obsessed" idea in society that makes women wax/shave EVERYTHING- arms, legs, underarms, back, stomach, pubic area; it's completely ridiculous, I think!
    Personally, I just realy dislike the whole effect. First it's fine, then it gets itchy and totally gross-looking as it grows in, and honestly? I get freaked out sleeping with women who are bald down there. It reminds me of a pre-pubescent girl! *shudder* Creepy...

18. bansidhe

bansidhe Member

I hate it, and always have, long before it became the trend I shaved, I shaved from the age of 13, and I cant remember a time when I have ever been totally natural, I just find it uncomfortable and irritating to have hair there, yet ironically, I hate shaved men, I like men hairy all over, the hairier the better as far as I am concerned, I dont mind about the women I sleep with, prefer at least trimmed but it certainly wouldnt put me off if she was totally natural, its about the person not the trimmings anyways!

19. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

Either way works for me...Carpet or Tile

20. WalkTheSky

WalkTheSky Member

I'm not a fan, personally. I love Asian ladies, but almost all that I have ever seen keep their pubic region completely natural, I don't want to say it's repulsive and offend anyone who admires it, I just can't stand it myself.