feet: worlds biggest fetish, yet worlds biggest secret

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by gibbo, May 30, 2013.

1. gibbo

gibbo Guest

For years I have been trying to find answers, views, perceptions

I have a foot fetish. Have done for as long as I can remember. I am also foot shy, I hate to be barefoot infront of others, most likely because I get horny.

I wont bore you with my lifestory, I've tried that before, on other threads (looks up my posts if your interested) and I've never received much of a response or insight into this topic.

so....ill ask the question...I am unable to think like a non foot fetishist...so...tell me people...

for such a big fetish, how come, apart from online, does no one ever talk about it, like it doesn't exist...does everyone keep it secret?

it is the norm to be barefoot at home etc, or for women to put their feet into revealing shoes etc...do people not know of this "underworld" where there are guys, and girls, like myself, who are turned on by feet?

in reality, I feel like im the only one that thinks about feet, that gets turned on by people seeing my feet, and even when people talk about "normal" things like foot massages, they don't seem to act like its a sensual activity.

would a guy feel comfortable giving another guy a foot massage- no...to me its as bad as giving him a handjob...its gay (no offence to gays)

thoughts?

2. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

Go see Q. Tarantino's films and you won't feel like you're the only one with a foot fetish anymore.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

impo hes the worst director of all time..

4. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

His movies are ok not the best

5. lively_girl

lively_girl Member

There's a closeup of a woman's bare foot in his (almost?) every film. Or something to that effect.

6. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

infidel!

7. Kiwicpl

Kiwicpl Guest

I'm foot fetish I'm not ashamed its a beautiful thing women's feet I use to always wonder "why do I like feet" weird lol but i guess its something your born with ?I met others and its huge online and my partner loves me sucking her toes aswel ;) I still won't bring it up with the boys tho haha it's just not a open topic ya know?

1 person likes this.
  8. dillybar303

dillybar303 Guest

Im really into feet and just noticed it recently. But i cant seem to find a way to tell my gf what i would like to do to hers without feeling like im making it weird. Any ideas on how i could do it? Should i tell her or should i just try to do it while we are in bed?

9. Sharkman84

Sharkman84 Member

I've always had a fetish for girls feet.

It goes back to when I was a kid where I found myself looking forward to gym class just so I could look at this girls cute feet.

Now, the sight of my girlfriend's feet is enough to make me horny.

1 person likes this.
  10. Skywise

Skywise Member

Add my name to the list of foot fetish fanatics! There's just something hot about sucking on a girls toes while going in balls deep!!

1 person likes this.
  11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Al Bundy would probably agree.

12. Jrod11

Jrod11 Member

My wife has always been told she has pretty feet and I completely agree. Especially when she paints her toes and adds a toe ring or two. I posted pics of them in a thread a few down titled Painted Toes.... which was started by someone else. I could never date someone with ugly feet so I guess I sorta qualify as a fan too. Lol

13. I can't wait for summer and all the women wearing open toed mules. So sexy! I find women's feet and ankles are very erotic and I love sucking their toes. But if it's a barefoot guy, I'd rather suck your cock than suck your toes. Not sure why that is.

14. I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I go out of my way in the summer to go shopping to look at womens' bare feet. It just turns me on big time when I see a woman with beautifully pedicured feet and polished toes. I love tall women with "LONG" toes. I do not try to pick anyone up. I am happily married to a woman with so so feet who is not really into it. But I do have some serious masturbation sessions after going out on these little toe searching trips. Going to pool parties and taking photos of the party usually end with many, many photos of womens' bare feet that I can fantasize about at a later time.

15. Cheesesteak

Cheesesteak Member

This thread is now about how much of a kook Q tarantino is.

16. redridinggirl

redridinggirl Members

it is even harder for women like me to confess they have foot fetishes for mens feet...many people go yuck or really? thank god all my friends know it already as i have been very out...and they are OK with it..but took me some time for them to realize it was perfectly ok...even one of them confessed she kinda started to like the idea too..i guess it is all about communication.

17. Everything about a beautiful woman's foot is so amazing the curves the lines the feel. The smell the taste the look

1 person likes this.
  18. DaBob

DaBob Members

I totally agree with Purplesmokeman.
    There is nothing as beautiful as a sexy foot. But then, not all feet are sexy or beautiful.
    Yeah I like the whole woman too.
    But I have zero interest in being dominated or abused or subjugated.
    My love of feet is expressed much the same as my love of good tits. Except I can dig a good foot aroma too.

19. Oelrob

Oelrob Members

On our third or fourth date I confesseed to my now-wife how much her feet turned me on. She thought it was odd but she made me lick her feet and toes for a half hour while she watched a TV show. Almost 20 years later I still love her feet and kiss them often, but that one time of foot worship, when we were so new to each other, is still an amazing memory.

20. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I never heard people talk about Chastity, forced feminization, cuckolding, wife sharing and a whole list of fetishes, some of which I took part in over the last 47 years. It is just that somethings do not make it into mainstream media. For instance, light bondage and spanking can be found in moves and even TV. 50 shades of black introduced many people to the world of BDSM and now I do hear people talk about it at times.

We were friends with a married couple that we visited every week to play cards and go out to dinner with. We had been doing that for 3 years before they asked us to wife swap. We did and as a result we found out which or of neighbors were into wife swapping, swinging and BDSM play. These were people in our housing development in the suburbs. They never spoke about their sex life as most people do not. I have never been interested in a foot fetish but have been dominated by women who were, so I am familiar with it. Yet it is not something that the general public talks about like they do not talk about their religions and political leanings. The other problem with a foot fetish is that there is not much you can show or say about it. It is too focused as opposed to BDSM which has many facets to it.

21. Sora

Sora Members

I'm obsessed with feet, and am pretty open about it. Though for many years it was a source of shame for me. As I grew up, I got much more comfortable with it, even enjoying jokes about it.

My girlfriend has wonderfully smelly feet, and I was open with her on this topic from the start, and it's made the relationship that much stronger for it.

For the longest time, while I loved being barefoot, I'd be afraid to get barefoot in public, but again, in recent years, have opened up to this, to the point of intentionally making my feet stink to get reactions.

Girls going barefoot is certainly more common in my observations, but anyone and everyone should go barefoot if they choose. I think certainly because it's a covered part of the body, it has that same association as tits or ass.

As for stuff with other guys, I'm open to it, depending on who it is, I'm particular about that, it's a small list for me, girls preferred.

deancolby68 likes this.