Feeling curious/unsure input needed

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by kaannn, Jun 15, 2006.

1. kaannn

kaannn Member

Just wondering how many guys out there would self suck if they could... I heard about it a couple of days ago and my first reaction was EEW GAY!! but then i realised is sucking yourself any more gay than having your cock in your own hand? Well if your openminded would please post here with an answer.. i tried it for the first time last night and i must say WHOA!!! im not gay but jeez it felt nice, well post plz -

thanx for all the input
    Kaannn

p.s. masturbation by hand is great but if your not affarid to have a go try this

2. SscottyS

SscottyS Member

yeah i have a few times... its great

3. steveintn99

steveintn99 Member

if i could i would

4. ChrisGriffin

ChrisGriffin Member

I can't, any tips?

5. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

I used to be able to suck my own cock when I was young and I would gladly still do it if I could.

6. MaxCroft

MaxCroft Guest

if i could i would

7. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I used to be able to do it, but it's not as good as you might expect it to be.

8. Bestbuds

Bestbuds Member

Id take it to the root if I could!

9. Rabbit420

Rabbit420 Member

When I was in my early teens and much more flexible I figured out I could manage to get the head and about a third of the shaft of my cock in my mouth:2thumbsup: I used to suck my own cock on a fairly regular basis. These were my first experiences with blowjobs until I was about 15. The sensation of my warm, moist mouth on my hot, hard, adolescent penis was exhilarating:sunny:.I always brought myself to orgasm without the use of my hands so I could get the total experience of my cock pulsing and jerking as my hot cum squirted into my mouth and down my throat. A warm, moist mouth feels so much better than a hand and there's no mess to clean up afterwards. Eventually I started getting girls to suck my cock so I quit. Now I no longer have that youthful flexibility so it's much too painful, but I would definitely still suck my own cock if I could.:2thumbsup::)

10. Bestbuds

Bestbuds Member

God if I could. That is hot dude.

11. bobothegoggo

bobothegoggo Guest

Would in a second! I am not gay, but i love to think about sucking a big head and having it cum in my mouth. The first suck i ever got was from an older guy who gave me a ride in his car. I was scared when he first started talking about it, but i kept getting harder and harder, and then i started asking questions. One thing led to another and before i knew it he had me pulling it out (hard as a rock) and shaking it at him till he could find a place to pull over. When he did go down on it, i bet i gave him at least a quart of my cream. He acted like he enjoyed it so much and is was so good he even slurped some from his chin and sucked it up. I just want to return the favor and suck the cum right out of a hard cock. I sure wish I could reah it

12. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

I think that goes to back up what I always say that there is no such thing as Gay or Straight - just varying degrees of Bi. While you may be primarily Straight, you have clearly proved to yourself that not only can you find the very thought of a Gay experience arousing, but once put into practice you find you thoroughly enjoyed it.

13. swinginflh

swinginflh Member

I would if i could

14. adamfoster

adamfoster Member

Only managed to put a bit of foreskin in my mouth only