Feel it yet? no...WOAH!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Viruk, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Viruk

Viruk Member

Ok my buddy has 2 hits of acid he was going to take with a friend, but she got sick, so now he has 2 hits he wants to sell. I come by and decide to grab them. He says his buddy makes the stuff, so im like uh.......... i dunno man. but he assures me its acid.
    I buy the 2 hits on blank blotter, standard 5mm by 5mm, pinky fingernail, size. Me and my buddy ozzy drop it at 7:30, hold under tongue until 8:30. At first VERY bitter, then 10 mins later tasteless, i didnt like that at all.
    Me and my buddy walk throughthe woods around a bush party until about 9:30 when we should be up. The leaves appear to be strange but otherwise nada.
    Fast forward to 12, cops came, 150 people scattered, saw old friends, and a friend of mines apparently running from the cops right now on shrooms (the shit that happened to him is movie caliber)
    So its 12, nothings really happening, my buddy offers me and my tripping bud ozzy a ride to ozzys place, saving us an hour bus ride.
    So we are waiting for his mom, suddenly patterns are flowing everywhere, it feels like really weak acid, but this is like 5 hours later we should be coming down but we're just getting started.
    In the car my buddy ozzy points out an empty park full of drunk people, he saw people we didnt, later he explains it was just a jungle gym trying to be people, thanks ozzy for that grand explanation.
    We tripped out and watched monkey bone (that movies terrible) then at 5am we try to sleep but cant, so we give up at 7am.
    Well we've been awake since then and I havent slept in at least 40 hours. The acids still lingering to, patterns sometimes pop back up for a welcome hello. Im just hoping sleep chases them away and that its not HPPD (the frequency and strength of these visualizations has steadily decreased since about 8 hours ago)
    Anyway anyones thoughts on this "acid" im going to sleep soon hopefully.

2. that sure aint cid brother

3. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

haha something like doc or bromo dragonfly maybe

it must have been shit of a night (especially with monkey bone)

4. Viruk

Viruk Member

My dad says its "linger acid" and that he used to get it all the time, it lingers until you sleep. Now that I've slept 13 hours alls normal again.
    I talked to my buddy, he says the guys a chemist and knows how to make the stuff, and that its 110% certified real. Since they've known each other for years, and he was going to take it, im assuming his old friend didnt fuck him over.
    Still if it wasnt acid, it sure was worth it, and very similar, despite its stretched effects.
    Anyone ever seen the show dead like me? Well I saw one of the gremlins from that show run out of a lamp yesterday and up through the ceiling, it was FUCKED!

*also reading erowid it seems that theres a slight change it was bromo-dragonfly, but there was definately a more acid buzz to it* -definately wasnt DOC the blotter was WAY too small for that.

5. Viruk

Viruk Member

Didnt keep me up for 40, I could of slept by 10am but I got some second wind and stayed awake, then by 12pm the visuals came back, brought on by exhaustion I think.
    Anyway DOC requires large amounts, 1mg, you cant get 1mg on a blotter the size of what I took.
    It also tasted like acid id taken before, just the taste lasted longer.
    And its bullshit that acids tasteless. Everyone ive talked to who has done acid says it has a metalic taste thats kind of overwhelming sometimes.
    Infact I saw somewhere that it said acid crystals are tasteless, but acid in the tartrate has a metalic taste.

6. grandbaby

grandbaby Member

It tasted "VERY" bitter, it took five hours to come on, and you're still gonna hold on to the idea it's acid? OK, captain delusional, but why'd you start this thread then?

7. Viruk

Viruk Member

Ya after more reading and research I've decided the only course of action is to buy 2 more hits and split them between me and my buddy doobie. If it takes 5 hours again to come on, and keeps me awake 2 days THEN and only THEN will I declare it the only other thing I could find that seems to fit, which was Bromo-Dragonfly.
    This would be awesome, because it would mean that Hamilton now has Bromo-Dragonfly for sale at acid prices. WOOT!
    Anyway at 2 hours I was noticing the leaves all looked the same, like someone had drawn 5 leaves, and cut and pasted them all over the forest canopy so that it was just 5 leaves over and over.
    The fact that it was dark, and that I get little to no body buzz from acid helps explain why it only came on when I got into the light. Also I noticed the edges of my glasses had 6 lines at around 2 hours instead of the normal 1 line, so something was afoot.

Yes another trial is the only solution.
    But if it turns out to be Bromo-Dragonfly, what should I do? Hes selling it at 300$ a sheet of 100 blotter hits, should I buy the sheet and sell it off as Bromo-Dragonfly?

8. yeah dont sell it as cid

9. Psychedelic94

Psychedelic94 Member

very weird... 2 tabs... 5 hours for effects... probably not acid but what RC takes that long to take effect? very odd..... try 2 more, new ones, maybe those degraded or something.....

10. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

just don't buy a sheet.

save your money for real lsd.

11. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

yah woot...

just dont sell it and dont take it and spread the word about that it is shit. You dont know what long lasting psychedel;ics like that could do to you...probably would be much more easier to get in psychosis or sometn.

love yer brains

12. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

rofl, linger acid. yea k.

"dude he's a chemist" no, he's a guy who orders rc's and puts them on paper.

13. nah makes it himself man, with acid these days you just need a banana skin, two spoons on nutmeg and a flying saucer.

14. redpoppy

redpoppy Member

definitely not LSD.

Very bitter taste is the dead giveaway. Should have spit it out then. Kick your friend or your "friends friends" ass.

Selling RCs as Cid pisses me off. :$ < like that.

JUST GIVE US CID WHEN WE WANT CID!!!! IF WE WANT RCs WE'LL BE SURE TO CALL!

15. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

"it's acid, i swear!" what an idiot.

p.s. "woah" is actually spelled "whoa."

16. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

wow if he knows a real chemist he should be able to score large amounts of L virtually free!!

17. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

OH yea and thanks for letting us all know theres a chemist in toronto good job keeping it on the DL!

18. haha keeps going

19. Mr.Mush

Mr.Mush Member

wow....theres probly a chemist in every fuckin city, calm down they cant do anything about it

20. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

There is definitely not an L chemist in every city ;)