Federal troops in Portland

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Eric50, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Speaking of brains getting weaker, I think you have me confused with Tyrsonwood, who was the one who made the comment about VG's brain.

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

lol*. ah just woke up when I posted that. Didn’t think Tyson was involved with this thread. He started posting when you claimed to exited, He’s got your back always, as does a few others. You are both simple the letter T, to me. I think of you two as of the same ilk. Just one of the sheep of like mind, Not the first time I got you two mixed up, probably won’t be the last time. It is like you both read the same shit and say the same shit. Collective thought. Neither of you have individual thought.... just stick to the script, could be you are one in the same person, just a different name. But whoever calls this peaceful protests is a collective. Many can’t bring themselves on the left; to even acknowledge that it is violence and riots. So you are just keeping your eyes closed... the collective. Just simply the letter T.

But it is nice to see you are out of this thread. Lol

oooohhhhh 3 hours ago a building burned in Portland, fires set by peaceful protesters. The building is destrpyed. Tons of bullet holes in the door,

Mass Gathering Outside of East Precinct, Fire Started, Riot Declared (Photo)

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  3. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So what? Has nothing to do with federal troops in Portland.

Tishomingo likes this.
  4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yes it does. Federal troops are still there and working with state and local police to squash this. Which is what the federal government was asking for all along. Help protect federal buildings, the city refused, which was not the norm.

do you want 100s of threads regarding riots with feds involvement? 1 for each and every town and city?

by the way, the city of Portland is giving fines At 500 dollars every 15 minutes to the federal building and the putting up of a fence around it, Saying that it is stopping the flow of rioters because they did not get a city permit. Lol. This won’t hold up of course, in the courts. The U.S. Attorney Oregon allowed and ipermitted, issued the order for the fence.

did BLM get a permit for their 71 days of violent peaceful protests? Why aren’t they being fined? Apparently you are not allowed to protect your property and the people within with a prevention fence,

5. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Lol

“The riots became peaceful protests when the feds left.” They said.

How does anyone trust the media anymore?

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  6. MeAgain

The federal troops that remain are there to protect the inside of the U.S. Courthouse according to the governor ...which is as it should be.
    They are supposed to work with the local police.

No one has ever said federal officers shouldn't protect federal buildings. What was wrong was unmarked federal police vehicles, and men in unmarked uniforms, exceeding their mandate and kidnapping people off of public streets.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

actually this is not true, they were completely in their right to do so under this law in the USA. The papers said they were not, but this law says otherwise. People will be upset when the accusations won’t fly. But in reality they were completely within their rights to do what they did, Code 1315

40 U.S. Code § 1315 - Law enforcement authority of Secretary of Homeland Security for protection of public property

8. MeAgain

Yes, Federal property.

In the U.S. urban streets and sidewalks belong to the city or the state not the Federal government. Any non Federal property that Federal agents wish to protect must be agreed upon by the state and local authorities as stated in section e of the law you posted.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  9. Beach Ball Lady Balls

you missed this part

this includes surrounding buildings as well by the way as they can be used for cover.

10. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

This Nazi should consider herself fortunate that she didn't get her ass kicked. ..........................

Freelance journalist Laura Jedeed posted a video of the woman wearing a coat that had a swastika armband on it. In the video, she is a few feet away from the woman amid a group of protesters.

Jedeed said about five or six people came close to the woman, but others gathered simply observed watched. The protesters heard in the video are yelling at the woman,
    asking her to go inside and to take off the coat.

At one point the woman yells, “I haven’t said anything racist.”

She is seen pushing one protester and a short scuffle occurred. One protester tried to push her back into the home. A protester reached for the armband at one point.
    No one appeared to get injured.

11. MeAgain

C. No arrests were made, no charges preferred, ever.
    D. No warrants or subpoenas were served, ever.
    E. No investigations were conducted, ever.
    F. If the Secretary of Homeland Security prescribed any activities for the promotion of homeland security, they were done in secret and have not, ever, been defined or made known to anyone. (Secret orders to secret police).

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Well probably shouldnt post this here, but trump just signed an executive order and is banning all transactions with tiktok. People will have 45 days to pull out. Good decision in my opinion.

13. 6-eyed shaman

Good move TeeSpring
    :cool:

CCF22A52-4F7A-4350-9601-9C4ECB470021.jpeg

14. 6-eyed shaman

Looks like the Portland mayor’s balls have finally dropped:

Pathetic Portland mayor finally condemns rioters for 'attempting to commit murder' - Geller Report News

15. 6-eyed shaman

I wonder what caused him to change his mind.

I also wonder how much longer the media and those on this site will keep running the peaceful protestor narrative

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
  16. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I also wonder how much longer you'll fail to differentiate between peaceful protesters and rioters. They're two different factions.

Tyrsonswood and MeAgain like this.
  17. MeAgain

Probably the fact that these were rioters and not random people walking down the street who were abducted by unidentified secret police outside of their jurisdiction and stuffed into unmarked cars and whisked away to unknown locations without being charged or accused of any unlawful action.

hotwater and Tyrsonswood like this.
  18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I agree with the protesters.

Too much police state in America .

[​IMG]

We don't need a militarized police state. We all got along fine before it.

Defund this nonsense. We don't need it.

I say cut 50%.

Joshua Van likes this.
  19. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Portland protesters set police building on fire and clash with authorities

10th August

A fire lit inside a police union building by a small fraction of protesters in Portland overnight led the authorities to declare the situation a riot and then use flashbang munitions and smoke canisters to force hundreds away from the area.

The flare-up in the Oregon city marred demonstrations that took place across Portland this weekend as part of protests that have continued daily, calling for police restructuring and systemic anti-racism reforms, since George Floyd was killed by police in Minneapolis in May.

Portland protesters set police building on fire and clash with authorities | Portland | The Guardian

[sarcasm] so glad things calmed down after the feds left ,[/sarcasm]