fear of being touched??

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by 1love7766, May 10, 2007.

1. 1love7766

1love7766 Member

okay so these past few months everytime my boyfriend touches me or tryies to hook up with me, i want to pull away. it could possibly be linked to long time insecurites of my weight, more recently, ive really hated being touched, especially anywhere sexual! everytime we have sex i feel dirty, or like im doing something wrong. i dont know whats wrong with me. my boyfriend doesnt understand and hes getting frustrated, he thinks hes not good enough but its not that aT ALLL! why is this happening and what is a possible solution?

2. TransAmRocker

TransAmRocker Member

are you cheating on him and you feel guilt? well, whatever it is you should find out what is going on quick, because if i was him, i would have a VERY BIG FEELING that you were seeing someone else. thats exactly what happend to me and an x and she did turn out to be cheating on me. So, i would suggest you BOTH talk to a couselor or someone and get it takin care of NOW!!! before it ruins yalls relationship